Guess the game, win a Joe v2 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Guess the game, win a Joe v2

Navajo
04-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Ok, I had fun putting together the last one so let's try another. You know the rules. Go the site that's posted at the bottom and listen to the song. Get it right, you win the prize. This song is way easier than the last.

1. I'll ship to the US and Canada.
2. As many guesses as you need.
3. If you've won in contest prior, spread the wealth
4. Have fun

Ok the prize. I have a complete Cobra Rifle Range.

http://www.geocities.com/charlieironknife/night_vision.html

if the site don't work...which we all know probably won't, send me an email.

Good luck

ken

Navajo
04-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Not even a guess on here? I've had a couple via email.

Ok, here's a hint.

It came out after 1990.

Obiwanjacoby
04-24-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm pulling my hair out here. . .

My best friend used to play this all the time on his Roland. And I haven't played that many platform RPGs.

Phantasy Star 2?

-PJ

Obiwanjacoby
04-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Dang, that was hard!

It's Phantasy Star THREE Generations of Doom!

I forgot about that, because I hated it (& as a result never finished it) because I got too attached to the first gen of characters, and thought I won the game real fast or something. :p I was young & stupid.

But man that was hard.

-PJ

Navajo
04-24-2005, 05:27 PM
YOU HATED IT???????? AHHH man! That was one of the best games ever...one of the first RPG's to have multiple endings. It was unheard of to be able to change the outcome of the game like PS3 did. But yeah, that's it! Phantasy Star 3...now #2 stunk. Remember Wren? The robot kinda dude? Awesome game! Anyways, hook me up with your addy and I'll send your prize next weekend.

I knew this one was gonna be easy.

Obiwanjacoby
04-24-2005, 07:06 PM
But yeah, that's it! Phantasy Star 3...now #2 stunk.

LOL!!! I loved Phantasy Star 2! Problem was that it was impossible to win without the little hintbook w/all the maps. And even the book had errors in it, even in the map pictures. I was never able to get past Dezo.

Heh, come to think of it. . .I guess it sucked after all. :D

Don't take me too serious though. My taste in video games is based on a strict "all style, no substance" rule. ;)

-PJ

NightViperOne
04-25-2005, 05:18 AM
Man, I been so busy this weekend, I missed out on the whole thing. That's aight, though, I never played that game, so I wouldn't have gotten it anyhoos. Congrats, Obi!:D

-Jim