GI Joe PSA in Family Guy Episode [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : GI Joe PSA in Family Guy Episode

roboticplanet
04-25-2005, 07:49 PM
I just saw the new Family Guy screener for season 4 (courtesy of bitTorrent) and to my surprise Flint makes a public service anouncement regarding the dangers of alcohol. Hilarious!

Definitely worth checking out

UPDATE: I looked into it, and yes, Family Guy went all out and got Bill Ratner, the original voice of Flint, to do the part

Navajo
04-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Where'd you get the torrent?

roboticplanet
04-26-2005, 11:53 AM
www.mininova.org

Obiwanjacoby
04-26-2005, 09:30 PM
How long is it? Can we get it into the archives? That would rock! Also, someone should let David Thornton of QK's Theatre know about this (in case he doesn't already). I'm sure he'd be very interested.

-PJ

roboticplanet
04-27-2005, 07:42 PM
The version I got is about 211 Mb at just a little under 22 minutes long. The actual GI Joe scene lasts 34 seconds. At the quality the file is, someone who has video editing skills (not me) could capture the scene in 5 - 6 Mb; at least that's if my linear approximation is correct.

Falcone
05-01-2005, 08:11 PM
the part of the episode just aired and i came strait here to say something but i guess someone already knew it was coming

yojoebro82
05-01-2005, 08:34 PM
the part of the episode just aired and i came strait here to say something but i guess someone already knew it was coming

yeah, I went straight to yojoe to post about it after I saw it.
Did it in the toys section though, someone may move it. Sorry:)

Navajo
05-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Awesome, I seen it on Sunday.

Xerofall
05-07-2005, 01:31 AM
How long is it? Can we get it into the archives? That would rock! Also, someone should let David Thornton of QK's Theatre know about this (in case he doesn't already). I'm sure he'd be very interested.

-PJ

He might, but there's this on his website...

""Because I have retired from the G.I.Joe on-line community, QKTheatre.com is no longer an active website. If you need to contact me, I can be reached via DavidMackGuide.com.
Best,
David Thornton"""

His site is not active, looks like he's moved on. :(