gijoe video/ homemade cartoon intro video [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : gijoe video/ homemade cartoon intro video

drveovru2
04-29-2005, 03:39 PM
here is the gijoe video with some different lyrcs.
http://www.geocities.com/anakinjedi1/starwars.html

NightViperOne
04-29-2005, 08:31 PM
I downloaded the Anikin Love and Secrets one, and all I could do afterwards was sit here staring at the screen, repeating, "[email protected]#N" over and over again until I could catch my breath. I am still in awe of your work on that one, and am currently downloading the other Anikin one and the Vader one, and contemplating getting the GI Joe one too. I'll let you know what I think of the others after I watch them.

-Jim

NightViperOne
04-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Man-O-Man!! I watched the rest of the Star wars ones, and the GI Joe one. Please let me know when you do more, I'd LOVE to check out more of this. My 4-year-old son even sat and ewatched these with me, and wanted me to play them over and over again. I'm not even a Transformers fan, but I am seriously considering downloading some of those, later, too. Keep it up, man. Oh, and get yourself a better site... your work deserves better than Geocities!:D

-Jim

Obiwanjacoby
04-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I downloaded the Anikin Love and Secrets one, and all I could do afterwards was sit here staring at the screen, repeating, "[email protected]#N" over and over again until I could catch my breath.

I'l second that. I've come to the conviction that I like Star Wars a whole lot more in condensed "quick-edit" forms (previews, music videos, etc.). I know it's kinda retarded of me, but I guess I'm a kid at heart that wants to cut the blather and get to the s'plosions!!! :o

As for the Duke video. I didn't recognize the beginning & thought, "Oh this'll suck. . .", then "WHAM!" Hehe! That was rad. Great job. :cool:

-PJ

TURNA
04-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow great work I have to say!

But one question and it is not about your work.....

Why is it that everyone on the GI Joe team has the J.U.M.P. Jetpack on and Grand Slam is no where to be found?

Navajo
04-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Ummmmm....I've only got one word to describe your stuff....SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, if I could swear on this board I'd say "something" AWeSOME! I almost cried on the Hero bit...well, not really. For real that stuff is wicked, keep it going!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you post the new stuff when it's available...awesome.

drveovru2
04-30-2005, 10:25 PM
hey guys, i didnt really make it clear, but those werent made by me. i got the link emailed to me by a buddy of mine. i think he knows the creater, i emailed him the link to this post.

they are cool.

Warpath
05-01-2005, 12:17 PM
I've got to say, this is beautiful. Nice link buddy.:)