Destro on Robot Chicken [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Destro on Robot Chicken

whitedalek
05-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Did anybody see the last episode of Robot Chicken? It had Destro running a car dealership with the Baroness and Cobra Commander selling pantsuits on the Home Shopping Network. Also, Shipwreck got nabbed by Chinese cooks to be made into takeout! Funny stuff. :)

roboticplanet
05-04-2005, 04:17 PM
I just saw it! Have to say though, Soundwave's new job stole the show for me! :-)

I always figured Shipwreck would be a candidate for alcoholism - the cartoons and comics did a good job of covering that one up.

jabba the drunk
05-04-2005, 08:32 PM
I loved it! "Destro's Quality Autos" LOL!

-Peter

Xerofall
05-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Here's a link to the clip...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1600187/Whathappened.wmv.html

Remember to scroll all the way to the bottom and select the FREE download, then wait a few seconds. Scroll to the bottom again and "right click" the file and select "save target as" to save to your computer.

Enjoy.

AlternateUniverse Steeler
05-06-2005, 03:23 AM
Robot Chicken is pure comedy gold.
That episode had me in stitches.

Obiwanjacoby
06-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Just saw the Terrordrome clip. The animation on that is awesome. I loved the Tomax & Xamot cameo. I loved how they made the T-drome appear bigger by putting a Hot Wheels parking lot around it. The clone vat gag was 100% hilarious! :D

But that office romance gag was bizarre and obscene. You just don't do that with action figures. Period. :mad:

-PJ

thorn
06-13-2005, 02:41 PM
ok so there are Two?
anyone else get the feelng we might start seeing lots of these?

seth green is awesome!

blackdragon
06-13-2005, 04:44 PM
But that office romance gag was bizarre and obscene. You just don't do that with action figures. Period. :mad:

-PJ

Are you kidding me! That was the funniest part!!!

blackdragon
06-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Here's a link to the clip...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1600187/Whathappened.wmv.html

Remember to scroll all the way to the bottom and select the FREE download, then wait a few seconds. Scroll to the bottom again and "right click" the file and select "save target as" to save to your computer.

Enjoy.

Says the file is deleted

Obiwanjacoby
06-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Are you kidding me! That was the funniest part!!!

;) Maybe I identified too closely with it.

-PJ

whitedalek
06-14-2005, 10:05 AM
;) Maybe I identified too closely with it.

-PJ

Now that's just plain creepy! :eek:

SoulcatcherX
06-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Now that's just plain creepy! :eek:

That's close to what I was thinkin'.

Xerofall
07-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Says the file is deleted

That's because no one downloaded it for several weeks... that's the price you pay for a free vid hosting service.

orionlukteel
07-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Did anybody see the last episode of Robot Chicken? It had Destro running a car dealership with the Baroness and Cobra Commander selling pantsuits on the Home Shopping Network. Also, Shipwreck got nabbed by Chinese cooks to be made into takeout! Funny stuff. :)

Anyone have the name of this episode? I just saw the T-Drome episode and the Skeletor/Mumm-Ra/Lex Luthor/Cobra Commander stuck in rush hour episode. That's some funnnn-ny stuff!

Sick, but funny. And they got some quality actors to do voiceovers!:D

JayLeeBowen
08-16-2005, 12:44 AM
I have to say that Robot Chicken is the best 15 minutes on televison right now/ever. Some of these skits are things I have seen in my head for years. I need to write some down and submit them.

Jay Lee
PocketDoom