Updated larger pics in archive [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Updated larger pics in archive

The Faceless Master
05-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Will there be an update anytime soon for larger pics for the previous
figures from 1982 til 2003, similar to that of THIS (http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/snakeeyes23.shtml)
when you click on the picture of the figure it gives you an enlarged view
PLUS front to back visuals?

I sure hope so, thanks...

dmooretoys
05-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Although this is a great idea it might be a lot of work to go back and add all those pics. Right now the staff member who is currently in charge of the action figures is moving so he probably won't be updating for a little while (or it will be a little sporadic until he gets settled in). I will forward a link to this thread in an email to make sure he sees it.

One of the problems I have is I have so much to add it is hard to find the time to get it all in, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for the other staff members as well. I just finished adding a lot to the fan club section and my current project is updating the collector books section. After this I hope a new cardback section will be added and then I will be focusing on filling that section up as well. In the meantime while I am working on this some of the other collectibles I need to add are getting delayed. I guess this is a good problem to have because how boring would it be if the archives were complete and no new products were coming out!

Several ideas are being mentioned to make this site better and we always appreciate your input. Thanks!

Dan

notpicard
05-14-2005, 12:50 AM
This is definitely one of the areas we have talked about for a while. It involves a whole lot of scanning and just a small change to each page. I think the best way for me to do it is to work on the earliest figures first then move forward. But you are right, this is definitely on the list of things to do. I recently reorganized all of my figures by year and in drawers. So it should now be pretty systematic. But like Dan said, there is a lot to update. I still need to get several variations pictured as well as work on a few other things. Then I am also moving soon. Packing is taking up a great deal of my time at the moment.

But I am glad to see that when I go through doing these, they will be something people are looking for.

The Faceless Master
05-14-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks Mods!! :D