What does Argentina Storm Shadow Cobra De Hielo come with? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What does Argentina Storm Shadow Cobra De Hielo come with?

Spillspleen
05-16-2005, 01:33 PM
I was wondering what accessoires come with this figure in order to call him complete??? This is the white Storm Shadow with silver accessories from Argentina...Cobra De Hielo!!!

Iron Snake
05-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Mine (still carded so this is what it was packaged with) has all the v1 Storm Shadow gear only it has two short swords instead of one long/ one short.

Spillspleen
05-16-2005, 02:20 PM
I have seen pictures of two different mint on card Storm Shadows from Argentina...or Cobra De Hielo, and both came with all the regular accessories that the North American one does (long sword, short sword, bow and chucks), except one of them did not have a backpack included (I think that is the one picture on YoJoe).

Anyways I got one of these guys in the mail today...and he did not have any nun-chucks. I made certain to ask if the figure was complete...and the reply was "yes he is complete with all accessories". Now I have to discern if that is a matter of opinion (what accessories did he come with)...or what!??...so one vote for he came with all of them same as the North American version! Anyone else??

zark1976
05-16-2005, 02:48 PM
As a third party to this deal, from what has been posted, IE mint on card with two shorts instead of one long/one short, or no backpack in another case, I would hazard a guess that QC was very poor, so your seller may have thought it was complete. Having said that, I vote for all the same accessories, just good luck in getting them all.

Iron Snake
05-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Judging by the other Storm Shadow type figures that came out and their varying accessories, what you got might have just been what it came with.

I also have a Ninja Ku (again, still carded) that only has 2 gold short swords in the package that doesn't match either (http://www.yojoe.com/international/argentina/arg-ninjaku.shtml) version (http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/2intcard/arg-ninjaku2.jpg) on yojoe.

Given the nature of these figures I don't think there's a definitive answer as to what would constitute a complete figure just going by the accessories.