Who is General Rey? What's your take [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Who is General Rey? What's your take

Icebird
05-16-2005, 02:33 PM
I think he's Serpentor. All the clues seem to point in that direction.

Mark W. Bellomo
05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Yawn.

-- MWB

Dreadnok4life
05-16-2005, 10:59 PM
I don't think very many people care who he is. My local comic book store stopped carrying Devil's Due altogether. The end is near.

Evil Ryu
05-24-2005, 09:02 AM
I Like General Rey. I think he's a pretty cool character. If they a released a figure of him I would get it. I don't know if he will be carried over to the new series though.

Nemesis666
05-24-2005, 10:58 PM
I would like to know who Rey is. I am sure is fate/origins will be revealed soon as the current series wraps up. I don't think that the readers actually don't care. Its just that there is so much going on that it became pretty much of a sub-sub-plot (if there is ever really a main plot that lasts more than one issue).

Things will settle down in the next issue and get a definitive direction in the new series. This was the result of DD's strategy of shaking things up again and again to lure readers. The relaunch is probably the final attempt (I hope it will turn out fine) and once again we will know what the story is about. We will know who Rey is (or was), what happenned to CC and the gang, hawk's future, Baronness will pop up and things will return to somewhat normal with the Red Shadows lurking around here and there.

I think Rey is most likelly Serpentor or a clone from him, as he was introduced by the Jugglers and came out of nowhere, just as the jugglers recovered Serpentor's body. It is the most likelly option from what we know. I would like them to come up with something else, as it is too much predictable, like the baronness not being dead (at least I hope). If so, all bets are off, since anything can happen when the story shakes up that much.

Elessar
05-24-2005, 11:33 PM
I thought Rey was Serpentor right away. It's true... he just came out of nowhere and I forget in which issue, but I remember Gibbs (or one of the other Jugglers) saying that's it's finally time to put Serpentor to use and within the next few issues we get Rey.

I guess we'll find out in the next issues. So, does anyone here think Lady Jaye is going to die? For some reason I doubt it and when I was reading that issue I thought that Flint would be the one to go.