Odd Joe Finds? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Odd Joe Finds?

3idmp
05-19-2005, 12:28 PM
I have a footlocker with Duke's pic on it. It has some candy inside. Does the board want/need pics of this?

Also I have a a Venom vs Valor Bellywasher that has Duke on the top and another want with Cobra Commander. Does the boards want/need pics of these?

Just some oddities that I thought I could tell ya'll about. LMK by PM please,

Chris

Jeff Bohn
05-19-2005, 01:15 PM
This locker?

http://www.yojoe.com/archive/nottoys/candylocker.shtml

I think Dan has the Bellywashers, he may just not have gotten to the pictures yet. Don't know for sure.

3idmp
05-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Thats the locker. I looked for it, just didn't find it. Might be the same for the Bellywashers too. Thanks

dmooretoys
05-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Actually I don't have the bellywashers yet because I'm trying to find them locally at retail price. If you want to send in pics of the bellywashers just send them to [email protected] I've been kind of focusing on the collector books lately but I will try to start adding some of the newer collectibles soon.

Jeff, I tried to add your kites, poster, bookmark, etc last weekend but all of a sudden the pics wouldn't upload to the server. The senior programmer got me squared away but now I just need the time to do it. Hopefully this weekend...

Dan

3idmp
05-20-2005, 06:52 AM
I will take pics of them this weekend and email them to you. Thanks, Chris