View Full Version : Airwolf coming soon!

sinnister
05-20-2005, 05:10 PM
For those who are interested Airwolf season 1 is supposed to be released on DVD 24 May! I can finally throw my crappy, nearly unwatchable VHS copies away!!

Airwolf (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=4693)

orionlukteel
05-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Woot! I love the theme song, but the thought of Ernest Borgnine's craggy face on a 52" screen frightens me. :D

sinnister
05-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Woot! I love the theme song, but the thought of Ernest Borgnine's craggy face on a 52" screen frightens me. :D

LOL...well better than other parts of Ernest Borgnine on a 52" screen!

The theme song was actually cut from a song called 'Chase' from the movie Midnight Express. I think Gorgio Mauador (or something like that) composed it. Gets my blood pumping just hearing it!

joebahama
05-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Thats so cool, I haven't watched an episode of that for at least 12 years. Just when I think I can save money new stuff like that comes out.

sinnister
05-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah, the worst punishment my parents could give me during that time was bed before Airwolf! I still try and watch my VHS tapes. It's so grainy that when I'm watching it I'm like...oooh...I think I just saw the helicopter! LOL

sinnister
05-27-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm a few days late but I got my copy at wally-world today! It was also about 10 bucks cheaper than www.tvshowsondvd.com had the retail price listed as!
Now I'm going to have to chain my wife to the couch tonight for an airwolf marathon :cool: