the name of snake eye's wolf [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : the name of snake eye's wolf

gunblade007
05-30-2005, 02:20 AM
hello everyone,
i'm Joe.i'm a long time gi-Joe fan.i was born in the 80's so i remember watching the cartoon.it was cool cartoonetwork was showing the old 80's cartoon at night.anyway i have a question what's the name of snake eye's timber wolf? i think he was on the cartoon too. but he was on the old marvel gi-Joe comics i don't know if snake eye's wolf was in the new devil's due gi-Joe comic book.could someone please help?thank you for your time.
-Joe:)

Spillspleen
05-30-2005, 09:34 AM
Thats a good question...I wonder what they called that Timber Wolf? I mean you would think that if they made action figures of him that they would at least call the Timber Wolf something...I mean "Timber"...falling trees here someone name that wolf!!!

sinnister
05-30-2005, 10:17 AM
I've always known him as just 'Timber'.

Propadeutic
05-30-2005, 02:18 PM
from "A Real American Hero: The Worms of Death" (Part 3)

OLD MAN: Your radiation sickness is gone, me bucko. A simple dressing of leaves and herbs draws out the contamination. And you're none the worse for it. Your uniform and mask are on the wall behind ye.

The man pets the wolf as Snake Eyes (seen partially, from the back) takes his uniform from its place. The Joe, now dressed, shakes the man's hand.

OLD MAN: I cannot see, so I don't know why you cover your face, lad. But whatever terrible disfigurement is there, I can see into your heart, and that is sound and true. Ya can't deny it, lad. Your loyal wolf friend here, he needs a name. How about Timber? Yes, 'tis a perfect moniker.

---
Presumably, Snake Eyes somehow communicated this name to Cover Girl as soon as she picked them up, because she addresses the wolf by name right after the canister explodes. ("Timber, you're my kind of wolf.")

gunblade007
05-30-2005, 05:14 PM
thanks everyone yes, sinnister and Propadeutic was right timber is correct name. but someone told me Timber died of old age (in Frontlines) and Snake eyes now has another wolf named Dojo(maybe cause the real dojo is dead, not sure) Dojo is one of the wolf puppies of Timber...not sure what the mama's wolf's name is.

Redmao
05-30-2005, 07:10 PM
the mama wolf was named Anita Corwall, she lived across the street from Lassie.

sorry guys I'm tired :D

Mr. Crimson
06-12-2005, 01:15 AM
I never knew Timber's name, yet I always called him Timber. Now there is another one, Dojo. Eh... I like Timber better.

gunblade007
06-14-2005, 12:33 AM
thanks everyone does anyone know where i can find a picture of dojo from the comic books? i might look for timber too.i forgot what timber look like.