Anyone need some Joes from Singapore [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Anyone need some Joes from Singapore

ShadoWolf
06-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Ok troops, this is a chance for you to get some of the “strange” things you are looking at on Ebay. I am going to Singapore the first part of next month and I am planning to get up with the GI Joe sellers that are there; I am currently working out the details. If you would like me to get some items for you then shoot me an email and we can sort out the details. I can make no promises due to the fact that I will be arranging things via email with people in Singapore so if it falls through then “such is life”. I am looking to get some items and will work to ensure that it doesn’t fall through but you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men. More importantly, I am not accepting ANY money except from people that I am know well or if we work of the details of the transaction to the Nth degree. If you need assistance arranging payment details with the seller I will be more than happy to help out. Lastly, I am currently in Okinawa on a military base and will be shipping anything via priority mail to the states. Just shoot me an email or an IM.

Respectfully,
C.