just won a heavy metal [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : just won a heavy metal

BelgianGabber
06-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Can't believe it, I put up a price x5 this amount and one it with only half a pound more. I asked him to make sure if hey had the mic and he said yup. This must be my best score ever...

47 dollar shipped for those who wouldn't know.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5979393701&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

drveovru2
06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
nice, one went for 160 dollars this month in the us.

Obiwanjacoby
06-07-2005, 06:24 PM
CONGRATS Doode! That's a pretty fair price to pay for one of those, is it your first complete HM?

-PJ

BelgianGabber
06-08-2005, 01:22 AM
CONGRATS Doode! That's a pretty fair price to pay for one of those, is it your first complete HM?

-PJ

Yeah man, no need to army build those boogers :) They tend to be a tad expensive for that. Btw got my package yet?

KtownJoes
06-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Very nice price. I wouldnt hesitate to buy Heavy Metal for that at any time. If it has an unbroken tow rope that is a plus as well.

I still need that guy myself & his tow rope... LOL

I see the guy used a cut & paste from YoJoe for his description. At least the pictures were his own.

Nice deal on that one !! If you run across another...... LOL

Obiwanjacoby
06-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah man, no need to army build those boogers :) They tend to be a tad expensive for that.

Hehe, that would be the total "in-your-face diorama". An army of complete Heavy Metal's all set up spelling the word "owned" or something equally conceited. :D

Btw got my package yet?

Nope, got mine yet? :confused:

-PJ

BelgianGabber
06-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Nope, got mine yet? :confused:

-PJ

Nah, but not to worry :)

BelgianGabber
06-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Got the Mauler today. It is in awesome shape and has Action Force decals ( I prefer them over gi joe decals anyway :) ). It even has the tow rope. Heavy Metal is nice too, especially cause I don't have to look my butt of for that mic.

Very pleased collector here!

ImaWalkingCorpse
06-15-2005, 12:09 AM
Got the Mauler today. It is in awesome shape and has Action Force decals ( I prefer them over gi joe decals anyway :) ). It even has the tow rope. Heavy Metal is nice too, especially cause I don't have to look my butt of for that mic.

Very pleased collector here!

Congrats. it's always good to see a fellow joe collector get a good deal.