Zartan Non-Schizo Variant [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Zartan Non-Schizo Variant

gutstheberserker
06-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Under the archive, yojoe says that the Zartan non-schizo variant is harder to find. However, in talking to several Joe dealers, they believe it to be closer to 50/50 schizo/non-schizo variant. Based on the population census numbers, there have been more non-schizos graded than schizos by a ratio of almost 2 to 1. I wondered if anybody has any additional info. on this.

danielmd06
06-07-2005, 12:32 PM
I have personally found the "non-schizo" filecard to be slightly tougher to find, therefore I would agree with the Archives. This is purely just my own findings, and not based on any hard numbers.

In respective cost, I admit to never really seeing any great difference between the two.

Druss
06-07-2005, 01:21 PM
The non schizo card is much harder to find than the Schizo card. The Schizo card was in full release and was later replaced by the non schizo version. In my time I have had quite a few Schizo and only 1 non Schizo.

If you want to get a rough census just search on ebay and compare, I did this once and found roughly 30 Zartan FC's in various auctions(both active and completed) and found a roughly 8-10 to 1

TYPE*S*TOYS
06-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Non Schizo is much much harder to find. I have had around 30 zartan filecards and only 1 was non schizo.