bad links on yojoe [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : bad links on yojoe

drveovru2
06-23-2005, 08:48 AM
i have ran across the following bad links on yojoe

all 2004 convention figures from the boxed set

1982 snakeyes pouch opens up as the uzi

I know the mods are busy since its convention time... just a heads up ...maybe a thread with a list of these would be good so the mods dont have to deal with multiple emails about the same problems...

gutstheberserker
06-23-2005, 10:21 AM
Also, when you click on the Yojoe emblem at the top instead of taking you to the Yojoe home page it takes you to the forums home page.

dockingbay97
06-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Also, when you click on the Yojoe emblem at the top instead of taking you to the Yojoe home page it takes you to the forums home page.

That is by design and is meant to do that.

There is a www.YoJoe.com link at the bottom of every board page.

orionlukteel
06-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Edit -LOL Never mind - WHOBIT glitch was fixed almost as soon as I posted.

blackdragon
06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
main pictures in the archive for the L.A.W. (Laser Artillery Unit) and Hovercraft: Battlefield Robot don't show up. Don't know if thats temporary or not.

Caueskt
07-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Itīs not about links, but I found an error in the following: http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/br-gatilho.shtml

In the description of the acessories itīs written that "came with a GRAY helmet..." Actually as you can see itīs yellow, I have one Gatilho so I can say that he came with a Yellow helmet...

I posted here because I donīt know if there is another place to post such things. I hope Iīm helping, hehehe...

Falô

drveovru2
07-22-2005, 07:20 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/comicpack6/daina.shtml

no pictures

miragearmy
07-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Mater of fact, some of the pics from Comic pack figures from 4,5,6,7,8 aren't showing

Jeff Bohn
07-26-2005, 07:54 AM
---All these on the magazine sidebar are broken and have not been updated...

Recent Features

* 2004 San Diego Comic-Con
* 2004 G.I.Joe Convention

Press Releases

* Diamond Select Toys Awarded G.I.Joe License [12/20/04]
* 2nd Prints on the Market! Devil�s Due Sells Out! [11/24/04]
* Devil's Due D3 Digests - Arashikage Showdown [11/10/04]
* GI Joe gets DECKED out [8/24/04]

Devil's Due Comic Solicitations

* April 2005
* March 2005
* February 2005

---Comic Solicitation Archive only goes up until May 2005

--everything before May 11 on the XML page is a broken link. Try not to leave everything in that page, try and keep it around 10 articles available that way.

--http://www.yojoe.com/magazine/97/starsnstripes/ linked off every figure from the Stars and Stripes page is broken.

--Comic 3 Packs 6,7,8 all have broken links for pictures

--2004 Convention Figures broken...

# Beachhead
# Dreadhead Billy-Bob
# Dreadhead Cletus
# Dreadhead Joe-Bob
# Dreadhead Otis
# Dreadhead Roscoe
# Dreadhead Vance
# Dreadnok Buzzer
# Dreadnok Crusher
# Dreadnok Demolisher
# Dreadnok Ripper
# Dreadnok Road Pig
# Hardtop
# Mutt
# Zarana

--http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/93/icesnake/ Broken image

--2004 Con Vehicles with broken pictures

# Dreadnok Rampage: Dreadnok Cycle
# Dreadnok Rampage: Dreadnok Stun
# Tiger-Ray Hydrofoil

That's a start.

dmooretoys
07-26-2005, 10:00 PM
OK, thanks to everyone for the heads up. I'll see what I can do with the archives but as for the magazine problems that will probably have to be someone else because I'm not too familiar with that.

Dan

dmooretoys
07-26-2005, 11:29 PM
The 93 Ice Snake image is fixed. The others will have to be fixed by someone else--sorry!

Dan

starrcommand
07-28-2005, 06:30 PM
On the international page the UK linke doesnt work.

drveovru2
07-29-2005, 07:07 AM
WHY all of the sudden are these not working??? I don't really understand all the html stuff, just wondering..

dmooretoys
07-29-2005, 09:24 AM
WHY all of the sudden are these not working??? I don't really understand all the html stuff, just wondering..
Some of the pages need images (like the Comic 3-packs). The pages were created before the images were added and after that person left the staff we need someone else to add the pictures to the server. That's why I can't fix those pages yet.

As far as the U.K. link going down it's because there are a few things being changed behind the scenes. When a section is being revamped pages are created and added to the server that people can't see unless they know what to type in the url box. When we are satisfied with the page then we create a link to it and then everyone can see the page. Apparently someone is working with that section and I have passed this information on to the webmaster. I will also check it out later tonight to see if I can fix that link.

We do appreciate everyone letting us know what is wrong and actually the webmaster has two people checking the whole site for bad links, missing pics, etc and unfortunately there are more than we thought at the moment.

I will say this--I think people will like some of the changes on the way.

Dan

Iron Snake
07-29-2005, 10:36 AM
FYI - check the spelling(s). The UK link off the International front page is down because of the spelling. A bunch of the magazine stuff doesn't even point to anything.

dmooretoys
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
FYI - check the spelling(s). The UK link off the International front page is down because of the spelling. A bunch of the magazine stuff doesn't even point to anything.
Right--I already noted this and sent a message to the webmaster. I noticed the "n" was missing from "Kingdom" but I can't find the file for the sidebar so he will have to fix it. Thanks!

Dan

dmooretoys
07-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Ok, I got around the permissions and the U.K. link works now. Thanks for letting us know.

Dan

dmurray
07-29-2005, 03:41 PM
when i tried to view the instructions for the defiant all i get is a box with a red "x" in the middle????:confused:

Duane

dmooretoys
07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
when i tried to view the instructions for the defiant all i get is a box with a red "x" in the middle????:confused:

Duane
Missing blueprints are on the list and the webmaster is aware of it.

Thanks!

Dan

Jeff Bohn
09-06-2005, 07:37 AM
2004 Convention figures are fixed
Comic Packs 6 7 8 are back

We're all working on them!

Jeff

Patrick A. Riley
09-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Great! Now I wish I remembered why I needed to see comic packs 6, 7, & 8 :confused: :(

Erick
09-07-2005, 06:58 PM
The Phantom X-19 instructions don't show up too, I tried yesterday.

MARSagent
09-07-2005, 08:17 PM
When you click on snake eyes v1's ammo bag it goes to his uzi. I does it on several of the versions.

tiger_45
09-08-2005, 12:44 PM
The convention tiger ray hydrofoil pic doesnt show up either.

bigjohnwoo
09-13-2005, 07:20 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/comsavage.shtml

Links to Cardback front and back & links to other versions of figure are wrong.

----

http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/commsavage.shtml

Links to other versions of figure don't work.

Jeff Bohn
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/comsavage.shtml

Links to Cardback front and back & links to other versions of figure are wrong.

----

http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/commsavage.shtml

Links to other versions of figure don't work.

Those are fixed, thanks for the heads up. Also fixed the other versions for Battle Command Sgt. Savage.

miragearmy
10-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Check the pages for the '86

I saw some missing from the LCV vehicle.

Propadeutic
10-11-2005, 04:24 PM
I've been out of the loop for a few weeks, but I still can't access any of the pics for the 2004 convention vehicles or the 2003 convention sub, and only one CUDA picture is showing.

(Also, slightly off-topic, but in the Preproduction Archive, you identify one of the Stars & Stripes characters--seen from the back--as Grunt, but on the package we see from the front that it's Short-Fuse with Grunt's torso.)

ETA: Still no Bomb Disposal or Night Landing pictures, either (just the boxes and instructions).