Feedback [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Feedback

pokemonphenatic1113
06-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site! Haha! I just wanted to give you some feedback on the site! I think it's a great site! Everyone is welcoming me pretty well! On all the other sites that I joined, people didn't seem to welcome me. They said I was an "outsider" and a "freak"... hmmm... but whatever! I'm proud to be a new member! There is the positive feedback. The negative feedback is the little preview of the post when you run your mouse over the post. I don't like that. I think that it is annoying. Other than that the site is great.

Oh... one thing... I think it has too much GIJoe.

Great site!

Obiwanjacoby
06-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Other than that the site is great.

Was that a joke? :confused: Was that serious? You're the first member that has ever mentally stunned me into total speechlessness. :eek:

The all-encompassing purpose of this forum is primarily to discuss GIJoe. That is the central focus of the forum. It is not a general discussion forum, it is a GIJoe fan-forum. Gaahh! I can't deal with this. I need a sedative.

-PJ

jabba the drunk
06-25-2005, 08:29 PM
It's suspiciously odd that this person's posts have all been only about Pokemon.

Probably an antagonist of sorts. Perhaps a former member toying around?

-Peter

Obiwanjacoby
06-25-2005, 08:55 PM
My first guess was either. . .

(a.) It's a pedophile trolling for minors.

OR,

(b.) It's a federal agent trolling for pedophiles (& overdoing it).

Time will tell if this cat's for real. But I wouldn't mind either way. I have been playing along on other threads (even enjoying it) as I am a legit oldskool Poke-fan and retired Gymleader from the TRU leagues. :salutes: :p

My deck was a tour de force! All would shudder to watch my patented Aerodactyl/Mew combo!

Okay. . .so I ripped it off the internet. :o

That was the year I made myself sick eating all those BK Kid's Meals just to get all the toy premiums. Still have the Meowth beanie. :D

-PJ

jabba the drunk
06-25-2005, 09:06 PM
My first guess was either. . .

(a.) It's a pedophile trolling for minors.

OR,

(b.) It's a federal agent trolling for pedophiles (& overdoing it).-PJ

LOL!

You know, I tried to like Pokemon. I think it was on TV so much, I decided to watch it a few times.

Man...my brain hurt after that. :) I can totally sympathize with the kids in Japan who had the seizures after watching Pokemon!

On another note, I wonder if Pokemon items will be very collectible / sought after in 10 or 20 years? It was such a huge craze with kids, I wonder what items will be in demand, if any? The cards? Toys?

-Peter

Obiwanjacoby
06-26-2005, 12:06 AM
I can totally sympathize with the kids in Japan who had the seizures after watching Pokemon!

That's actually what got me into it. I live reasonably close to Seattle where it first hit. I was reading some "news of the weird" column about it, and then made the connection when the game hit the shelves. It actually took the rest of the US awhile to catch on, and I was the only one on my block into the trendy anime "kitsch" of it all.

Then the toon and the cardgame hit, & then alla sudden it became a "kids" thing. :rolleyes: I just liked it because it was essentially an RPG set in modern day where the hero commands a hoard of trained monsters.

On another note, I wonder if Pokemon items will be very collectible / sought after in 10 or 20 years? It was such a huge craze with kids, I wonder what items will be in demand, if any? The cards? Toys?

I'm sure they will be. Especially some of the more obscure stuff.

I just quit the whole thing though when they started adding (ahem: "discovering") more Pokemon for you to collect. I spent all that time nailing down the first 150 or so (to this day, I never caught Suicune), and then they bring in a ton more. . .on a GB Advanced! :mad: That's when I said "Forget it". That's not really what I said. . .but you get the idea. ;)

Still love Meowth tho', truly the Joe Pesci of anime! :D

-PJ

cobraferret
06-26-2005, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=pokemonphenatic1113]Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site! Haha!

Great site![/QUOTE/]
UMMMMMMM
That is because G.I.Joe is the best toy ever.
UUUMMMMMMMMM
YOJOE..........Mean anything....Just curious.
I too am flabergasted by your choice of words.
I need to go lay down get a cool rag for my head,and try to figure out what in the world you are trying to say:)

blackdragon
06-26-2005, 02:46 AM
UMMMMMMM
That is because G.I.Joe is the best toy ever.
UUUMMMMMMMMM
YOJOE..........Mean anything....Just curious.
I too am flabergasted by your choice of words.
I need to go lay down get a cool rag for my head,and try to figure out what in the world you are trying to say:)

I've felt the same way about every message he's made so far:D