Northern California YOJOERS [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Northern California YOJOERS

Coachweber
07-02-2005, 02:09 PM
It's been tried before by others...but when are we gonna get together?

I offer up my home in Galt for a BBQ, swim and joe swap session.

Maybe late July or August.

Galt is 20 minutes south of Sacramento, and maybe a little over an hour east of the bay area.

I know Scott and Andrew from Toy Fusion pretty well and can check and see their availability to be there and and they can bring lots of stuff to sell and trade.

Email me if your interested, also days and dates that would work well.

Eric

bluebikerboy1
07-02-2005, 04:41 PM
holy crap man im in stockton.

ok now that song is back in my head .............

its a small world after all, its a small world after all,.........

bluebikerboy1
07-02-2005, 04:42 PM
as for days and dates, as long as it doesnt fall on a holiday weekend im game.

Call of Ktulu
07-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm up for that, as long as it's on a Saturday.

Viper Commander
07-06-2005, 02:35 PM
It's been tried before by others...but when are we gonna get together?

I offer up my home in Galt for a BBQ, swim and joe swap session.

Maybe late July or August.

Galt is 20 minutes south of Sacramento, and maybe a little over an hour east of the bay area.

I know Scott and Andrew from Toy Fusion pretty well and can check and see their availability to be there and and they can bring lots of stuff to sell and trade.

Email me if your interested, also days and dates that would work well.

Eric

Thanks for taking up the torch, I wanted to plan something but I live in a small apartment so your idea sounds a lot better, Ill email you. :D

Clutch II
07-31-2005, 01:00 AM
holy crap man im in stockton.

ok now that song is back in my head .............

its a small world after all, its a small world after all,.........

who is this?i'm in stockton too.also you have any clue or info on the next toy show here,at the temple?

Coachweber
07-31-2005, 11:38 PM
September 17th I believe at St. Mary's Church in Sacramento. I just got a flyer in the mail so I'll confirm the date of the show. I need to nail down a date for a get-together at my pad. Still looking at a Saturday in late August. I'll keep you posted.

Clutch II
07-31-2005, 11:55 PM
hey Coach don't you agree the Toy fusion show should be more often?

Coachweber
08-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Most definitely, Clutch II. Those parking lot shows are great. I pick up so much stuff there. Did you set up a table at their shows?

Clutch II
08-01-2005, 02:12 PM
yup but didn't have any GiJoe i was the one with the roman shield.

bluebikerboy1
08-03-2005, 09:40 PM
if i can get the time off ill check it out. besides that any update to an actual date on the get together?

Clutch II
08-14-2005, 02:30 PM
yeah have we agreed on a date or are we gonna have to wait till next toy fusion show?

Clutch II
08-28-2005, 07:41 PM
still no reponses on a meet up date on when and where i guess it is gonna be at the next toy fusion show in Oct.

Coachweber
09-01-2005, 03:05 PM
I know, I know...I lit a fire and didn't keep it going. Let me talk with my wife and see what our social calander is looking like.

There is a show in Sac on Sept. 17th (I think). It's the one at St. MAry's School/Church.

Clutch II
09-01-2005, 04:22 PM
There is a show in Sac on Sept. 17th (I think). It's the one at St. MAry's School/Church.

no clue where that is or how to get there :confused:

Clutch II
09-26-2005, 03:26 PM
its coming on Oct. 30th. in Sacramento every local collectors favorite show the Toy fusion http://www.toyfusion.com/ i will definately be there also BBB will be there(were gonna Car Pool to save gas :p ),anyway i'll be the seller with the Roman shield :D

bluebikerboy1
09-27-2005, 08:24 PM
its coming on Oct. 30th. in Sacramento every local collectors favorite show the Toy fusion http://www.toyfusion.com/ i will definately be there also BBB will be there(were gonna Car Pool to save gas :p ),anyway i'll be the seller with the Roman shield :D

ill be the seller next to the seller with the roman shield

Clutch II
10-19-2005, 12:39 AM
so who all in northern California is gonna be at the Toy fusion show in Sacramento on the 30th?