Hydrofoil W/Flint and Beachhead [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Hydrofoil W/Flint and Beachhead

Bullitt73
07-07-2005, 07:19 AM
I saw two of the new hydrofoils with Flint and Beachhead at TRU last night. I didn't think those were going to be sold in the stores but I was proven wrong.

BAZOOKA
07-07-2005, 05:43 PM
where did you see them? i cant find any here in R.I.

Bong Viper
07-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I was fortunate enough to pick up 3 here in Mid Michigan. Unfortunately, I returned to pick up a 4th for a friend...and the entire lot of 'em was gone. I come home, search eBay...and wouldn't you know it? Someone around here (maybe 10 - 15 miles away) is selling them for $59.99....$20 more than TRU :(

An oddity of the Moray is that it comes untaped just as the MCC did. With Beach Head & Flint coming in nifty little clamshells, I wouldn't be surprised if these figures go missing from the box (or replaced with CRAPS! figures).

gunslingercbr
07-12-2005, 06:56 PM
An oddity of the Moray is that it comes untaped just as the MCC did. With Beach Head & Flint coming in nifty little clamshells, I wouldn't be surprised if these figures go missing from the box (or replaced with CRAPS! figures).

are you kidding me. nobody wants the Flint and Beach Head to begin with. you'd be more likely finding a two pack on the shelf returned with Flint and Beach Head inside it before you see someone go through the trouble of buying and returning a Moray with Corps figures just for the Beach Head and Flint figures.

spect_spidey
07-13-2005, 12:19 AM
I would like to have the Flint and Beachhead figures, just not the Moray. I am not really into the aquatic vehicles. It is too hard to make a good water diorama in my opinion. So if anyone would like to donate their new Moray figures to the Spect Spidey Charitable G.I. Joe Museum, their donation would be greatly appreciated. :D Plus your donation would go to a good cause. My museum seems to have a pint sized thief right now, my 2 yr. old son. Why just the other day while he was visiting the museum, a 1987 Techno Viper near mint disappeared. It was later recovered from a pile of Lincoln Logs while cleaning his room along with a VvV single pack Storm Shadow.:) Who knows maybe he will grow up and carry on the tradition as curator of my museum.

Bullitt73
07-13-2005, 07:07 AM
where did you see them? i cant find any here in R.I.

sorry, I forgot to add that I found them in Grand Rapids, MI.