View Full Version : What's your favorite Coldstone Ice Cream and Song??

Snake-eyes01
07-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I know, this is kind of an odd post but, I'm an odd person so this should fit right in!! Anyway, what's your favorite ColdStone Ice Cream creation?

What about the songs they sing when you give them a tip? What's your Favorite?

Mine would be:

1)Founder's Favorite! MMMMMM.....Brownies!

2)"I like big tips & I cannot lie!"

:D

dockingbay97
07-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Honestly, I went in once and never went back. The theatrics were just too much for me.

And besides, I am a Ben and Jerry's fan. :)

Icebreaker
07-07-2005, 04:30 PM
We just had one of these open over in Eau Claire, I had no idea what it was before.

I've only been in the place once, and can't even remember what flavor we got--it was good, though, no doubt!

I didn't know they would sing to me after getting the ice cream, either. I got the Flintstones theme song, but with Coldstone lyrics. Very enthusiast folks, too, I could dig it....

(If it wasn't a 40 minute drive over there, I'd sample some other flavors.....)

Obiwanjacoby
07-07-2005, 06:39 PM
And besides, I am a Ben and Jerry's fan. :)

Same here dude, whyohWHY did they ever have to cancel their Apple Pie flavor??? :mad:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Coldstone the one that was recently on TV for Salmonella?

-PJ

Obiwanjacoby
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Anyway, what's your favorite ColdStone Ice Cream creation?

Yep I was right, it was Coldstone. I suggest you might wanna hold off on their Cake Batter flavor for a bit. . .:p

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/health/231034_icecream02.html

-PJ

GBPackRat
07-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh man... Coldstone... EVIL PLACE... only makes people happy and fat!

Oh and its a Strawberry Blonde (with french vanilla instead of strawberry).

Darn Coldstone... Such a vile place!

Tanner

CityofCaterpillar
07-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who expects to see a Cold Stone manager from the Fred series lurking about behind the counter, looking a little too friendly, asking if we've visited their new Millville location.

In all seriousness, I did like that cake batter flavor. But the stuff is so darn rich as to be almost impossible to eat. I saw this high-school-aged kid get a "Gotta Have It" size one time and could only imagine what would be going on inside his body for the next few hours...

Druss
07-08-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm a Ben & Jerry's man all the way! The stuff is awesome, even their basic flavors like Chocolate, PB Cup or Chocolate Brownie are ridiculously good.

Course living in Vermont we're raised on the stuff and visiting their factory is always fun too, nothing like seeing a giant 20ft vat of your favorite flavor.

Angry Beef
07-08-2005, 05:08 PM
I applaud them for the new Wasabi Ginger flavor.. I love both flavors but even a "Like It" size is too much for my tongue. Spicy Ice Cream! Who'd have thunk it.

Right now it's the Oatmeal cookie or Brownie with Peanut Butter mix in.