Question about Dolphin and Moondancer. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Question about Dolphin and Moondancer.

TOPSON
07-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Does anyone own dolphin and moondancer mint on bubble? I am wondering if the weapons that the archives list for them are accurate. I own the grey weapons and I have never bought these figs. If the archives are acurate, then awesome. If not, could anyone tell me what they look like? Thanks, Topson

skywalters
07-09-2005, 05:15 AM
I have a Triad MIB w/Moondancer. He actually came in a clear taped bag and was stored in the upper right corner of the inside of the box - kind of in his own little cardboard area.

The archive at yojoe.com is mostly accurate... It does not show the helmet in the acc photo for one thing, although it does list a "gray helmet" in the description. And it shows a gray backpack, but lists it as "light blue." The backpack that is still sealed in my taped bag looks pretty darn gray to me (no blue at all). All accessories match in color.

That's not to say that there might be some light blue bps out there, but it might just be from the slight discoloration in the photo used in the archive.

What you have might be a set of replacement weapons from those weapons packs (not sure what year/set). I remember having a bunch of gray acc's before I got out of the acc's business. Wish I still had them to compare, because I think they might be a slightly lighter gray than the UK acc's.

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I will try and post a photo tomorrow.

The only Dolphin I have is loose w/out accessories. A friend of mine got one directly out of the box, so I can ask him if no one else replies.

TOPSON
07-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks skywalters. I would really like to know what dolphins weapons look like.

The Baron
07-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Someone over at http://forum.actionforce.org may be able to tell you. Be sure to specify you mean the jointed figures!

scwv
07-14-2005, 07:47 PM
http://internationaljoes.com/moondancer.htm