Disappointment with Wave 7 Snake Eyes [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Disappointment with Wave 7 Snake Eyes

The MASS Device
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Well, I've had the wave 7 Snake Eyes for several months now and I must say, in the final analysis, this figure is a disappointment. He is really only good for one thing -- standing there on a figure stand.

I was so excited about this figure when I got him that I didn't want to let the figure's flaws spoil it. I tried not to notice that his hands won't hold his weapons and this his arms do not have a very wide range of motion. I tried not to notice that his legs didn't fit right into his waist and so it was difficult to get him to even stand up without a figure stand. The design is so cool and Timber is great -- but I can't use him for anything. I have to keep some of the lesser Valor vs Venom Snake Eyes figures around for dios and to let the youngins play with. At least Timber can go with any of them.

Ah, wave 7 Snake Eyes, so much unfulfilled potential! But I still love ya for your visor.

Angry Beef
07-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I agree... a group display figure... Not so much fun to play with. I still love the Black and silver Mission Disk one.