Possible Houston Texas meet [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Possible Houston Texas meet

Jimmyboy
07-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Fellas,
A few JoeCustoms members are proposing having a meet in late August here in Houston. It would be August 27th, starting at 10:00am over in Hermann Park. Location was selected because it is fairly central to all parts of the city. Here's a link to the discussion and details are closer to the end of the thread. Post your opinions of date, time, location, etc. Hope to see a lot of ya'll! Jimmyboy

http://www.joecustoms.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27362

Jimmyboy
08-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Bumping it up. Less than three weeks away.

Jimmyboy
08-17-2005, 11:34 AM
Ye ole ten day away bump. Deadeye, Red Viper--ya'll gonna make it?

redviper
08-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Yes!! totaly!
I will take some of my loose figures for trade.....

I hope to make it there.....also...I will do my laundry in the morning...or today after work...this way my wife will let me go! hahaha!

I will try to be there at 10am or 10:30 am....

here is my cell phone just in case...713 894 7802...by the way..right now is not working cause the battery die...hey, it happends...I WILL charge it today after work...untill I get home...

see you all tomorrow!!!

but, where is everyone else here in Yojoe? come on guys! show some support here.

redviper
08-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Hello Guys,

I'm So Glad That I Make It There In Time!

Jimmyboy: It Was So Nice To Meet You And Talk To You Man..

Same With Tim,bob The Big Guy! And I Realy Forgot The Other Guy Name....tell Me,did Airtigh Make It In Time??? I Hope So....

I Was Only There For 1 Hour And 20 Minutes...

I Wish To Spend More Time With You Guys..i Really Enjoy To Be There!! Big Time! Cool Trades! Cool Stuff....

Jimmy, As I Told You, We Need To Do This Again!
Also..i Hope You Like The Figure That You Pick From My Box.
I'm Happy With My Trades Man....
Again, We Need To Do This Once Again Soon! I Will Take A Few More Figures And Veihcles For Sure!! Also..this Time I Will Be More Ready!..you Know, Like Some Hotdog's Or Something Like That..i Was So Happy That I Really Forgot To Eat A Hotdog! Lol!
So In My Case, My Wife Don't Like My Gijoe Stuff...she Was In A Rush, So That's Why I Did Not Spend More Time There....
So That Make Me Sad..and You Know Jimmy...
That's Why I Really Want To Have Another Possible Meet In That Same Place...that Was A Cool Spot..even That It Was A Little Hot

Hopefully, We Can Find More Houston Members!

Yojoe!