update to Nitro Viper FC needed? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : update to Nitro Viper FC needed?

Patrick A. Riley
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
I got my issue with the Nitro Viper Filecard still attached inside the magazine. Are new scans needed/wanted for the YoJoe archive or are they already "in the queue"?

That one in the archive is so bad that it looks like it was cut out of a page in the magazine and not like a subscription card with square corners. No wonder I was confused and wasted my money :mad:

I can get a better scan of the card (front AND back) and a scan to show where it is located in the magazine (so everyone will know where it is and they won't get ripped off like me)

GBPackRat
07-31-2005, 12:12 AM
I also believe a scan of the back of the FC is in order.

It wasn't until I had the FC in hand that I was able to flip it over and realized that it only had a print run of 4,000...

Anyone want to take a guess as to how many actually still exist?

Tanner

SmokedAlive
08-01-2005, 02:19 PM
If yojoe does not need a new scan of it, can you please send me an email with the pics attached? I would love to have a better pic of it. Thanks a lot.

[email protected]

I got my issue with the Nitro Viper Filecard still attached inside the magazine. Are new scans needed/wanted for the YoJoe archive or are they already "in the queue"?

That one in the archive is so bad that it looks like it was cut out of a page in the magazine and not like a subscription card with square corners. No wonder I was confused and wasted my money :mad:

I can get a better scan of the card (front AND back) and a scan to show where it is located in the magazine (so everyone will know where it is and they won't get ripped off like me)