Anyone have any Red Shadows Action Force Vehicles? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Anyone have any Red Shadows Action Force Vehicles?

KolobosRexx
08-16-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm working on trying to acquire some... Can anyone tell me about the Roboskull, Hyena, & Shadowtrack? Are they pretty cool to get? The Roboskull looks awesome, btw... Additionally, anyone know where to look for them?:D

The Faceless Master
08-16-2005, 01:56 PM
I have the Hyena, Lazer Exterminator & I used to have the Panther
which is just the Vamp repaint

I believe there is a yojoer who goes by the ID newswseller or something
who also owns an online website
http://www.actionforcetoys.com/repaints.htm

yo-man2
08-16-2005, 02:25 PM
they're going to cost you....esp the roboskull

CGC
08-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I've got most of them. Your best bet would probably be the UK ebay:
http://toys.listings.ebay.co.uk/Action-Figures-Accessories_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ246QQsocmdZListingI temList

Onslaught Six
08-16-2005, 06:25 PM
From the looks of things, the Hyena is basically just a Crimson HISS. You'd probably be better off hunting down an Operation: Crimson Sabotage set.

CGC
08-16-2005, 07:11 PM
From the looks of things, the Hyena is basically just a Crimson HISS. You'd probably be better off hunting down an Operation: Crimson Sabotage set.
Big differance in the stickers. A lot of the UK toys have 2 different sticker variations, the Action Force version & the Joe version. Most of the time, neither are the same as the US toys.

galacticmonkey
08-17-2005, 03:58 AM
O.k, first off i agree that your best bet for these vehicles is U.K ebay, although i don't know what kind of shipping you'd pay.

Of the vehicles your interested in your top buy should be the Robo-Skull which is basically a Tie-Fighter sized vehicle but far cooler looking. There is normally at least one or two of them on U.K ebay although be aware these are usually incomplete as they are often missing a couble of the red wing-tip search lights and one or two of the red landing pads.
I would think that you would pay from 10-20.00 for an incomplete one and 30.00 upwards for a complete example.My loose complete one cost me 20.00
Also be aware that there is a version with a Starwars style jointed figure for the Red Shadow release and one with a non-repainted Wild-Weasel for the Cobra release.
I don't have any idea what a boxed Version would cost tho.

Your second buy to look into would be a Heyna (as metioned earlier a repaint in red of the HISS).
Yes it has different stickers and also comes with a repaint of Destro know as Red jackel the difference being he is wearing a red shirt with a Skull and Crossbones on it rather than the bare chest of the cobra figure.
As to price's expect to pay 15.00-20.00 for a loose Heyna and say 20.00 for a red jackel.
My mint in boxed version cost me 35.00 at a collectors fair from a dealer who did'nt know the value of AF toys and most places/dealers seem to sell these mib for between 125-140.00.
For variations in beaware that for the cobra release the red jackel figure was phased out and i think different stickers were included.
Maybe as said in an earlier post you should consider the crimson sabotage HISS as a cheap alternative and customize a spare Destro, I was considering this option untill i brought mine.

The other two vehicles (shadow trak and laser exterminator) are possibly the easiest to pick up in the U.K. tho i can't really give you any idea of price as i brought a mib Shadowtrak from a dealer for 30.00 and a Laser exterminator for 50p(25c) from a garage sale.
The best thing about the lazer exterminator is the Red Lazer figure euro exclusive Cobra Commander, I payed 20.00 for this one figure tho he often turns up in job lots on u.k ebay.

Anyway just my opinions and prices and other u.k collectors will no doubt differ/disagree from what i've said so just take the above as one persons guide to this side of the joes world.
Thanks for reading.

Onslaught Six
08-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Big differance in the stickers. A lot of the UK toys have 2 different sticker variations, the Action Force version & the Joe version. Most of the time, neither are the same as the US toys.

I'm aware of that. However, tracking down an OCS set 'may' cost less money, and be an apt subsitute. Just saying.

Blitzwingz
08-21-2005, 04:46 AM
This is about half of my Action Force collection (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDrAuUVri4!AUsLHcSLhzVxIYa3FhHHt6XrUFkTYuiC2A0wo NSq4t7db4VSBJ2xUVUNf2nt2L!HjwxcgGgU0F7NQLKQ7xQNfp7 *HVBWS29GO*A3QjtNMg/CGcollectie4.JPG) :D :D

Neal1971nl
08-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Action Force was my ultimate childhood toy! All my friends collected Star Wars, but I liked these more! One of the best sources and forum, go check www.actionforce.org (http://www.actionforce.org/) Some of my stuff is displayed there as well.

I'm aware of that. However, tracking down an OCS set 'may' cost less money, and be an apt subsitute. Just saying.
Crimsons don't even come close to a real shad! :D