Comic Pack #7 w/o horrorshow... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Comic Pack #7 w/o horrorshow...

Disguise
08-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I know this has been talked about im sure a few times, but what's up with the oktober guard comic pack with out the oktober guard? mold broke? someone who knows please fill me in...

thanks!

CGC
08-16-2005, 07:50 PM
I've never heard of it. Who's in it instead?

Bong Viper
08-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Was it determined to have been a figure swap? or an actual mispack of said OG figs?

Patrick A. Riley
08-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Figure swap no doubt

Disguise
08-18-2005, 01:58 AM
So did Hasbro fall short of the qouta and decide they could just throw together some overstock figures and packaging then just slide them in to the mix? It plain sucks to have your eye gatch a glimpse of the Comic pack #7 packaging only to see some old played out "filler" figures instead. Well, of course unless this packaging scheme makes this pack valuable......Im sure though that it doesnt...

who knows? please tell me

Onslaught Six
08-18-2005, 02:06 AM
Like others said, it's probably a figure swap.

Figure swapping is the act of a scalper or just generally a not good guy taking a pack, opening it, replacing the figure or figures they want with useless junk (usually characters who come with an army builder) and then returning it--usually to a different store.

So it's likely not a mistake on Hasbro's part at all, but rather some punk trying to get a free Oktober Guard.