Couple of errors in figure archive [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Couple of errors in figure archive

Short-Fuse
08-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Not to be a nitpick or anything, but while looking at the 2005 figures in the archives I noticed a couple of errors. Mutt has Major Barrage MOC and Major Barrage Filecard written for the links next to the figure picture. The links are correct, but the titles are wrong. Next, for the Night Watch Troopers/Squad Leaders is says that the entire figures were from the original 82' Cobra/Cobra Officer molds, but the arms and crotches are actually not. They are from 84' Roadblock. Once again I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but this (mainly the latter error) might avoid some confusion down the road.

thunt4
08-18-2005, 08:25 AM
I have an error also that is often mistaken for being correct. The 1984 cobra commander picture is wrong. The one listed shows a redback and thats actually the one that you mention that came in the 1992-93 mystery figure carrying case. The correct version is the cobra commander came in a sealed bag with the file card seperate and the file card I believe either had a white backing for a cardboard backing. I will have to check mine.

JustinBarnhill
08-18-2005, 01:59 PM
night watch and mutt are fixed...

thanks!

Patrick A. Riley
08-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Nitpick all you want. That's how the site becomes better

danielmd06
08-18-2005, 04:29 PM
The correct version is the cobra commander came in a sealed bag with the file card seperate and the file card I believe either had a white backing for a cardboard backing. I will have to check mine.

The original 1984 Hooded Cobra Commander to which you refer came with a separate cardboard-backed filecard. The front of the filecard, when uncut, would had white borders.

The ones sealed with red-backed filecards came out later through Hasbro Direct.

I love the Hooded Cobra Commander figure.

NightViperOne
08-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Nitpick all you want. That's how the site becomes better

WHAT!?!? It can get... BETTER!?!?
:eek::eek::eek:.... :D
Sorry, I just love this site.

-Jim