Cobra Night Watch entry on archive [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Cobra Night Watch entry on archive

dragun316
08-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Why does it list the squad leader as having both MP-5K's and both of the 'Claridge' machine pistols, and sticks the Officer with both of the sound attack weapons. Doesn't it make more sense that since these figures come fron the same mold, that they break these weapons up evenly. It's done with the troops: 4 rifles, 4 knives, 4 troops, nuf said. It may seem nitpicky, but say someone sells them loose complete. They most likely, like myself and others before me, would use the yojoe archive as the rule of thumb, and IMHO I think that's the way the accessories should've been broken down. I had a similar issue with the Wild Bill/Sand Viper/Recondo pack a few years ago. 2 revolvers in the set were broken down between Recondo and the SV, but nothing for Wild Bill, the one guy known to use revolvers? (WTF?)

Am I alone on this one? (Yes, I know sound attack sucks, but someone else might consider theirs incomplete, you know?)

JustinBarnhill
08-18-2005, 11:13 PM
i used the packaging to determine who rec's which weaps.

i know how you fell...it makes sense to split them off...but if you look at the packaging. the officer w/purple chest emblem is clearly "packaged with" the two sound attack weaps.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/05/images/nightwatch/nwmoc.shtml

dragun316
08-19-2005, 04:20 AM
Well, true, I DID notice that, but I simply chalked that up to semi-symetrical packaging. For me, mathematics dictated what I thought was a logical breakdown of accs, in my opinion, at least.

I will still disagree with the archive on this one however.

But thanks for the reply, Justin. :)

JustinBarnhill
08-19-2005, 08:45 AM
sometimes you need a psychic to determine who's acc's are who's in the 6 packs!

the joe bandit
08-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Am I alone on this one? (Yes, I know sound attack sucks, but someone else might consider theirs incomplete, you know?)

I would say you are not alone, I feel the same way, but I can totally see where Justin is coming from.

CGC
08-19-2005, 09:59 PM
sometimes you need a psychic to determine who's acc's are who's in the 6 packs!
Even in the 2 packs. It's been tricky for the past few years. ;)