Archive updates for older stuff? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Archive updates for older stuff?

AVAC
08-23-2005, 12:48 AM
It seems that we haven't seen any updates to older stuff for some time now. From looking at the want list it was last updated in March 05. I know the focus is to keep up with the new stuff but is anyone working on updating the older stuff? Just curious as I know for myself I had submitted some photos quite some time ago and never heard anything about them. In the past usually someone would send a response stating they were received and if they were going to be used that they would be added to the next update. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining as I appreciate all the hard work everyone puts in to keep this place going and am happy to do my part to contribute. I am just curious if we will see some updates to the older stuff in the near future. Thanks!

JustinBarnhill
08-23-2005, 09:38 AM
iirc, the archives are pretty much being brought up to date from the newest releases back.

the new items are what everyone seems to be clamoring to see, so thats the focus.

w/ the speed of releases slowing, i expect to see the archives getting nice and tidy asap!

dmooretoys
08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Right now I'm almost exclusively working on the cardbacks (except for lately as I've been on vacation).

I'm trying to occasionally add some older paperwork and collectibles but Justin and some of the others are the guys who will be adding the toys--I was brought on for collectibles and I'm trying to stay in my lane as we say in the Army.

Dan

MacDowin
08-24-2005, 01:49 AM
We not neglecting neither the new stuff or the old stuff. We add what we get submissions for. If you personally sent us anything efore the start of 2005, then I don't know where it is. If you sent it after, then a good possibility it is in the pile of stuff we are slowly adding and we do have a pile.

And also, we have been adding older items. Dan addes vintage collectibles when he can and we have updated some vehicles and figures in the last few months. The demand is for more new stuff and so those items take first place when they come in.

And while some of you may think Yo Joe is nice to navigate and it the amount of info is cool, we are also slwoing improving navigation to the entire site one section at a time.

Don't loose faith in us yet, we will be getting everything added that we can possibly locate of G.I.Jeo items. From the Past, the Present and the Future!

--
Devon

AVAC
08-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the replies. I have total faith in the powers that be with this place. Having been around here for many, many years it has been a great resource and a great place to see grow and grow. I am just happy to do my part where I can. :>