Will we see the Red Shadows again? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Will we see the Red Shadows again?

KolobosRexx
08-29-2005, 09:38 AM
...And if so, Devil's Due, PLEASE follow along the lines of the original "Action Force" version! It seems like Wilder Vaughn could end up being Baron Ironblood, which would be fine (see my customs work), but Dela Eden & Arthur Kulik bore the crap out of me. Bring in new revised versions of Black Major, Red Laser, and let's see the "Blood for the Baron" battlecry! :D

The Baron
01-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Gets my vote!

CGC
01-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I hope so. It'd be great to have some new releases, especially domestics! I haven't read many of the UK comics, but what I have read are great. The Red Shadows that came along a year ago were just getting interesting when the comic changed.

As long as it's well written, I'd be happy to see it, but I agree that basing it on the European Red Shadows would definately be the best way to go.

KolobosRexx
01-15-2006, 11:59 PM
It'd be a good way to hype the 3 3/4 line if it returns to retail! Throwing in a freaky faction like a modern-day updated Red Shadows would surely go over well. In my Joe-Verse, Wilder Vaughn was just setting the stage for the return of the real Baron Ironblood and the real Red Shadows, who are all implant-modified faceless fanatics.:D

Bigtattoo
01-16-2006, 12:29 AM
id be right behind that one.
It seems the shadows have caught the imagination of much of the Joe fanbase.
Wilder Vaughn as The Baron? Works for me.
Bring back the Black Major? Oh yes. A brilliant character who deserves to be resurrected.
Blood for the Baron- great phrase, its gotta be in there too.
Also I would like to see the return of Red Laser, Red Vulture and especially Nightmare!
They'd need to have better headgear than the DD one tho, that was a letdown.