View Full Version : I'm headed to Louisiana with National Gurad

drveovru2
08-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Just a heads up to those that I may have any pending deals with. I am leaving with the 2/142 F.A Arkansas Army National Guard to aid Louisana. I found out today and leave tomorrow at 0700.

Anyone that needs to get ahold of me please be patient. It will be anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. we dont know how long our mission will be. It all depends on how thing go.

wish me luck
I wont be back on the board to reply.. way to much to take care of before I leave.

orionlukteel
08-31-2005, 04:53 PM
Good luck, Corey - be careful, and thanks.

Cavalry Man
08-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Be safe brother, it's getting kinda ugly down there.

gsmiley007
09-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Good Luck and take care bro.

GBPackRat
09-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Let us know when your back...

We'll be waiting.

Take care and joes can take a back seat 'til this is taken care of.

Its much more important than plastic toys.

Tanner

danyanda
09-01-2005, 09:00 AM
It is awesome that you are going. Those people need help pretty badly.

blackthunder
09-01-2005, 03:17 PM
good luck ... be safe ... the news stated that there were many 'armed' looters out there ... nice of them to take advantage of the situation and now resources will have to be diverted from looking for people to maintaining order.

Just a heads up to those that I may have any pending deals with. I am leaving with the 2/142 F.A Arkansas Army National Guard to aid Louisana. I found out today and leave tomorrow at 0700.

Anyone that needs to get ahold of me please be patient. It will be anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months. we dont know how long our mission will be. It all depends on how thing go.

wish me luck
I wont be back on the board to reply.. way to much to take care of before I leave.

The Faceless Master
09-01-2005, 04:24 PM
take care man
watch out for them bloody looters :mad:

danielmd06
09-01-2005, 09:34 PM
wish me luck

Good luck - and thank you for your help.

Beach Head
09-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Be Careful. I heard those scum bag looters are shooting at Civil Servants, Innocent People and even raping women.

Richard J.
09-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Just saw this thread.

Man, things are getting nasty out there. I'll say a prayer for you.

They said on the news that some police have turned in their badges rather than face the looters. Aparently they're outgunned and badly outnumbered.

Things are blowing up for crying out loud! Supposedly there's a shoot-to-kill order in effect!

We should all keep drveovru2 in our thoughts as well as all the innocent people and heros out there in Louisana and the other areas affected by the hurricane. Things are VERY bad out there.

Richard J.

joebahama
09-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Be safe man, take care and let us know as soon as you get back. Watching this whole thing on TV is like watching a disaster movie like "The Day after Tommorrow" its just all incredibly unbelievable.