View Full Version : me as a dreadnock

bluebikerboy1
08-31-2005, 09:13 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y284/bluebikerboy1/dreadnockme/?action=view&current=7a13bd14.jpg

all im missing is the grape soda. and yes thats really me:)

sinnister
08-31-2005, 09:16 PM
Your bike doesnt look blue. :D

Like the side saddle on your shotty. I've got one on my mossberg. That a revolver in your belt?

bluebikerboy1
08-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Your bike doesnt look blue. :D

Like the side saddle on your shotty. I've got one on my mossberg. That a revolver in your belt?

thats a 20 guage mossberg (when i bought it i couldnt handle a 12 so i got it )
.357 taurus revolver
9mm ruger

sweet katana (my favorite one i own)

and my baby 84 honda 750 magna. great bike.
i once saw a belt that holds shotgun shells at walmart a month or so ago for 4 bucks. i went back and it was gone. i was a little anoyed. they havnt restocked it yet. that would have looked sweet in the picture.

blackdragon
08-31-2005, 10:19 PM
Your gonna shoot your eye out son!

sinnister
08-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Go to your local Barnes and Noble...or similar book store and pick up a copy of 'Shotgun News'. You will find it with the rest of the news papers and such. They sell quite a few neat little gizmo's and I'm sure the bandolier or belt you are referring to would be in it. I bought my side saddle for my 12GA mossberg and a pistol grip for the pump through that publication. The cool thing about the pistol grip on the pump...when I fire it and it recoils back, it is easy to pull back on and chamber another round by the time the shotty is level again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eldritchhorror/shotty.jpg

danyanda
09-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Here in NJ that is a big time no no. I believe they have to have a stock and they cannot have a front pistol grip.

sinnister
09-01-2005, 12:21 AM
no such no-no's here in NC! If there is any question about your home states gun laws...go to the HW Patrol website or the local police website. They generally have an 'ask a cop' section. It might take a day or so to get a reply but they respond fairly rapidly.

crimson
09-01-2005, 12:58 AM
I had never met someone who owned a gun, in any country I had been to. Great bike, though.

thorn
09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
I had never met someone who owned a gun, in any country I had been to. Great bike, though.

there are tons of us here.

blubikerboy, ha! yeah man, we should terrorize some time!
i look way too much like Burnout

i pictured you on a sport bike (well, is that a magna? sorta in between)

anyway, i got a little 600 shadow, black and chrome.
you need a bigger shotgun though, that looks like a squirrel gun (ha ha)

ahhh, i see your lsit of items in the other post- SWEET that is a magna! nice one- also, thought i saw a semi auto there, yep.

thorn
09-01-2005, 12:10 PM
packing.org is the place for laws.
Yeah, the "evil" pistol grip is outlawed in a few states. NJ, NY, CA, MA are the toughest states.

BUT= NO self respecting Nok would EVER carry a 20 gauge!! hahahaha

whitedalek
09-01-2005, 05:18 PM
no such no-no's here in NC! If there is any question about your home states gun laws...go to the HW Patrol website or the local police website. They generally have an 'ask a cop' section. It might take a day or so to get a reply but they respond fairly rapidly.

There's very few no-no's down here in the South! Yee-haw! Now, I got the urge to clean my Thompson (with the sweet drum!). :D

bluebikerboy1
09-02-2005, 01:51 AM
packing.org is the place for laws.
Yeah, the "evil" pistol grip is outlawed in a few states. NJ, NY, CA, MA are the toughest states.

BUT= NO self respecting Nok would EVER carry a 20 gauge!! hahahaha

i really need to break down and buy me a 12 guage;)

CGC
09-02-2005, 09:25 AM
There's very few no-no's down here in the South! Yee-haw! Now, I got the urge to clean my Thompson (with the sweet drum!). :D
You have a Thompson?!? :eek:

cool!

whitedalek
09-02-2005, 10:32 AM
You have a Thompson?!? :eek:

cool!

Yep! Bought it about 12-15 years ago at a gun show in Tampa. It's an old, but sturdy gun. The thing weighs alot, therefore it has little kick. I need to take it to a gunsmith though...the bolt tends to freeze and the firing pin hits off-center. When I get a few more bucks in the bank, I'll get it fixed. Sigh....I'm down to 3 guns as that I sold all my others off to cover bills in the last ten years. I miss my SKS. :(

thewyseone
09-04-2005, 10:06 PM
if any of you have seen the same thread on cobra island the term for ole biker boy has been coined,DREADNECK!:p

hey biker,can you even hit the broad-side of a barn with that 20-gauge?:D

my dad had a old WWII era 45/70 that he got from his uncle.nobody had shot it since it had a cracked barrel.he later got a new barrel and stalk.still never shot it.that 45/70 is a intimindating gun.

Roadblock_1187
09-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Man i love Texas i personaly prefer remington over mossberg but that a personal opnion imm also fixing to pick up a Glock 17 from my buddy
ive amsssed quite a collection since april a 870 an SKS a couple of 9mm Carbines one of which is my constant traveling companion after this glock i want an Armalite Ar-15 & then spend the money to add all the nifty toys to them

Shotgun news is good start lots of good stuff in there
for lights i recomend www.Surefire.com pricey but worth it www.Streamlight.com is 2nd best IMO

by the way thanks for the CCW site very informative