Just received an e-mail from Figures Direct [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Just received an e-mail from Figures Direct

Bleak5170
09-06-2005, 05:18 AM
"hey guys

this is an email i have been needing to send for awhile but am just now getting the chance to do so

We will no longer be carrying the DTC stuff and this is by our choice our first shipments from Hasbro were unreliable at best and in return it made us unreliable are reputation was severely battered to the point i am unsure if we can recover it back to good standings but i assure you i will try my best

If you have already placed an order for dtc wave 2 it will be canceled sorry as for dtc wave 1 i am still planning to deliver as fast as i can i have the night watch and have been shipping them out on a regular basis dtc wave 1 single cards comic packs and vehicles orders most have been mailed and those that haven't will be taking care of shortly if you cant wait i will gladly give you store credit for your orders and toss something in extra for your troubles if you are going to use store credit just check out using the check money order option and i will take it from there

i would like to say i am very sorry to all who are caught up into this fiasco with me and beleive me when i say i will fix this and we all can move on FD's customer base is over 2000 people and we will do our best to restore and regain your trust and business

We are going to work very hard to become the premier online shop for vintage figures we already our prices cant be beat now our inventory and customer service must meet those same standards

Sincerely,
Walt"

There goes my plan of using figuresdirect.com for my G.I. Joe fix.

Clutch II
09-06-2005, 05:55 AM
hmm i noticed how they said that all wave 2 DTC items are cancelled,i wonder if this might have something to do with those 2 figs being out of stock and people wanting more and Fd not haveing them :D hmm i just wonder :cool: