Where can I find the old G.I.JOE comic commercials [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Where can I find the old G.I.JOE comic commercials

Beach Head
09-14-2005, 10:26 AM
If any of you collectors out there are as old as me and have been collecting as long as I have then you'll remember the animated commercials for some of the old G.I.JOE Marvel comics. I still can remember commercials for issues #47 and #49 with the Devilfish and when Serpentor throws his Snake around Hawk's neck which then starts choking him. Anyone know where I can find those? I think I still remember a commercial for issue #18 also.

Bleak5170
09-15-2005, 07:13 AM
Go here:

http://qktheatre.com/comics/

....and enjoy!

Beach Head
09-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Ahh the memories! I remember this was even before Beach Head appeared in the cartoon. I liked the omic version much better. Thanx Bleak!

Bleak5170
09-15-2005, 08:47 AM
No problem man. I enjoyed watching all of those not too long ago actually. My only gripe with them was the generic look of a lot of the main characters. You couldn't tell Clutch, from Breaker, from Grunt etc....

Beach Head
09-18-2005, 03:57 AM
I remember the comics coming out before the toon so I guess they did improve their faces for the toon. I liked the Scarlet of the comic and toy commercials much better than her cartoon version. She looked just her filecard picture. Wow I have a very good memory because I have not seen those commercials since they aired on T.V. and still remembered some of them. Great comics.