Argentina & Brazil Joes [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Argentina & Brazil Joes

spect_spidey
09-17-2005, 02:49 AM
I have not collected any of the international Joes, but I have seen alot of the Joes from Argentina & Brazil listed on EBay lately and was wondering about the quality of these figures. I have checked the Yo Joe international archives and it makes no mention of the plastic quality except when mentioning the accessories. I know in the India section it states that the Funskool Joes are made of a lower quality plastic. Is this the same for the Argentina & Brazil Joes? I definitely know from seeing Funskool figures in person that the paint application can be quite awful, is this true of South American Joes? Any replies would be appreciated.

The Faceless Master
09-17-2005, 03:20 AM
i bought a MOC Argentina Airborne <aka Condor> & MOC Argentina Ripcord and
all i gotta say is they arent as high quality as Hasbro, but they arent as low
quality as Funskool

I also bought a MOC Brazilian Escorpiao Voador (http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/br-voador.shtml) a coupla years back, altho
he felt slightly brittle nothing broke off from extensive play, ehe
I mean displaying

valkbuddy
09-17-2005, 08:27 AM
donsbabyboo (member.php?u=3802) is right about the quality. middle of the road. they are really fun figures to collect though, the little differences between the american releases it becomes pretty fun trying to compare them!!! i like the international stuff, buy them all!!!!!