Patrick A. Riley
09-19-2005, 03:30 PM
what no None of the Above? :p
Agreed. ;)

But then again, it's "pick your favorite figure", not "Do you like Sigma 6?"

dockingbay97
09-19-2005, 03:34 PM
But then again, it's "pick your favorite figure", not "Do you like Sigma 6?"

Exactly this is not a are you buying Sig 6 poll - it is a which is your favorite poll.

tigeraffa
09-30-2005, 09:34 AM
I really like Heavy Duty the best, there is no mistakeing who is the "Big Man" on the team. I think all the figures are cool, I wish storm shadow didn't have so much red on him but I must say I am really impressed with these toys. I will be supporting this line however long it last. They should have balanced out the good guys and bad guys better, instead of Spirit they could have released Cobra Commander. Some of the main character choices are kinda weird like Long Range as a core member, he was a nobody in the original series, and Tunnel Rat? Maybe a nod to Larry I don't know. I would have rather seen Shipwreck, Bazooka, Dusty or one of my favorites Gung-Ho. But Thumbs up to the quality of these toys.

CGC
09-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I haven't seen them at thr TRU's near me yet, but based on the online pics I've seen, probably Storm Shadow.

(I'll wait to vote until I've seen them first hand)

willie&joe
10-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I never thought I'd say this but I really like Sigma 6 (sorry, I know this isn't a "do you like Sigma 6" thread/poll, but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents). I think the accessories are great. I still haven't picked any up yet, partly do to them selling out at my TRU. But anyway it's a toss up between Snake Eyes and Stormy for me. Surprisingly Duke's not bad.

Taichiro
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Storm Shadow is definitely my early fave, but Spirit is nice too

shmoomonkey
10-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Agreed, I don't like them enough to collect them, but I certainly like their accessories! I went with Snake Eyes, of course, since there's no Duke.

Sigma Six Fan
10-22-2005, 10:09 PM
I think the figures look cool enough to collect.

ttfndude
10-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Well, based on another one of the polls about buy them before you judge I bought two. First let me tell you it made me almost hacka hairball paying 30 plus bucks for 2 action figures!!!!! Actually having played a bit with these I jusde they should be no more than 8 or 9 bucks based on what else is out there as well. I bought Spirit and Storm Shadow(the last one in my area for sale at retailer). Spirit should be last on your list. Storm Shadow is the most popular(in fact sales show he is the oly one selling except a couple others) and for good reason. He has awesome accesories, his "clothes" fit well and he has an overall good look. It would have been cooler if his mask came offf but whatever. Next I plan on buying Heavy Duty or Snake-eyes. Snake-eyes looks great as does Heavy Duty. The only reson Duke is second to last is his bad head sculpt it looks too blocky. Spirit's clothes fit badly the snaps for clothes and belts will be easily broken (especially for playing), the bird faces down always when on pirch no matter how high you put his arm. The bow is good, but the axe is horrible, the concept is good but when you split them the inside is grey instead of following the color scheme. Face sculpt is good and the bandana fits really cool but his pants detract a great deal from his overall look, they make him look like an early nineties 13 yr old girl that's "ghetto" or something. I will leave another note next week when I buy a couple more

ttfndude
11-03-2005, 11:20 PM
ok I just bought Snake-eyes. Snake-eyes has an interesting look. He is rather bland comparativley but that is ok, he does have three sets of awesome "masks". The swords are very tight but when they are in the open handle position the hands are not as tight aroung the grip so it is hard to position them. The suction cups are just stupid. The uzi is sweet but it should have had a reloadable mag and a place to put them on his harness apparatis. By the way it seems pretty useless just something to tack on to make him look better. Storm Shadow is still the highest rank in all accounts of the three I have. This is odd becuase I actually voted for snake-eyes. Next on the list is heavy duty. We'll see how he is i always hold myself back from buying that one. I try to buy them as I see they might sell out in this neck of the woods.

ttfndude

ttfndude
11-13-2005, 04:06 PM
ok I have the whole line:eek: Surprising I have decided to start a new thread in toys to talk more about these. But the surprise Duke is pretty awesome:eek:

wichitastang
11-14-2005, 09:58 AM
I agree, Storm Shadow is the best. His weapons are so cool. Second has to be Snake Eyes in my opinion. The uzi and his masks are pretty cool. I think that those will be the only 2 I will be buying though.

CrimsonRampageX
11-14-2005, 06:55 PM
They just need more cobra figures!

redviper
11-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm Agree With Crimson Rampagex:
They Need To Have More Cobra Figures...

Snake Eyes Is Cool And Stormy Too.

I Will But Them Later One..
Also..i Will Remove The Big Bow From Spirit To Use It On Stormshadow...
I Wish That Sigma Could Have The Following Figures In The Future:
Viper 1986
Cobra Bat 1896
Nightviper Vs Lowlight
Roadpig.

Mr. Crimson
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
I was torn between the Snake Eyes and the Storm Shadow figures. However, I ended up voting for the Snake Eyes figure.

-Lewis