Tampa and Orlando Vintage Joe Stores? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Tampa and Orlando Vintage Joe Stores?

gutstheberserker
09-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Are there any vintage Joe stores in the Tampa or Orlando vicinity with MOCs or MISBs?

Mutt7000
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
There are only 3 places that I know of that sell Joe's in thoses area's.

1. In Seminole a place called Emerald City comics. They have alot of MOC and loose joes. The prices are kinda high but you can get some good deals there as well. It's on seminole blvd.

2. Farpoint toys in Longwood. Its north of Orlando. It really has very little in MOC/MIB joe stuff but does have some.

3. Acme toys- This is also in Longwoood. This place is hugh and has tons of toys from all lines. Lots of joes as well but are some what on the high side.

Hope this helps some, Bill

gutstheberserker
09-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks, I'm driving to Acme tomorrow to check it out.

Mutt7000
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey thats cool, if you feel like driving another 30 mins north of Acme you can swing by my house. Email me at wleach7000@aol.com and I'll give you my phone #. Bill

Cobra_Gunner
12-22-2005, 02:07 PM
There's also Whiz Bang Comics and Collectibles, Atomic Comics, and Intergalactic, although Intergalactic prices their items like they are one of a kind ancient artifacts.

Whiz Bang and Atomic are both on either Longwood or Cassleberry...I can't remember, but I'm sure 411 will be able to help. I always had really good luck at either of them with Joes, Transformers, and Star Wars.

Hope this helps!

Mutt7000
12-22-2005, 02:33 PM
I though whiz bang closed down?? might be wrong though, i'll have to look these up. thanks for the info :)

Da'fonz
12-24-2005, 09:02 AM
I was at bigtop flea market a while ago , they want a fortune for joes. They tell me " Oh those are rare/hard to find toys now" then I tell them to check ebay and then ask again why a stinger with missing parts is $35. Why dont they realize this .... Joes are everywhere and cheap. I even saw a loose 83 CC for $55 with no gun....