Rare foreign Figures [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Rare foreign Figures

mr.money24
09-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Hello everyone,

I use to be a big time collector on ebay for G.I. Joe and Star Wars figures and been out of it for awhile and about to sell a good chunk of my collection if not all of it and was wondering the value of some of my figures and how hard they are to find. I am also currently selling some figures on Ebay under mr.money24. Here is a list of some G.I. Joes I have.

85' Brazil Snake Eyes (Cobra) MOC C-8.5?
Brazil Blizzard (Cobra) MOC C-8.5?
Brazil Mercer MOC C-8.5?
Brazil Forca Destro Iron Grenadier Dr. Mindbender MOC C-8.5?
Cobra De-Aco Loose perfect condition 99% chrome on the head
Cobra Invasor Loose 20% of the Cobra symbol (Estralla on the back)
Argentina Satan MOC C-9? Both gold and black weapons
Argentina Ninja-Ku MOC C-8?
Argentina Storm Shadow MOC C-8?
China 84' Storm Shadow MOC C-8?
India 88' Storm Shadow MOC C-8?
India Beachhead (lime green) MOC C-7.5?
India Beachhead (red & yellow) MOC C-9?
Japanese Zartan MOC C-7.5?
UK Action Force Zartan MIB C-8?
UK Stalker (Snake Eyes) MIB C-9?
UK Red Laser (Cobra Comander) MIB C-9?
UK Quarrel (Scarlet) MIB C-9?
Mexico Destro MIB C-7?
Mexico Mutt MIB C-8?

Vehicle

I am not sure but I think it is a Brazil Cobra HISS II MISB ( It has Snake Eyes on the artwork.)

US 84' Storm Shadow MOC C-9?
US 82' Snake Eyes Straight Arm MOC - When I won this figure on ebay the bottom on the bubble could have been resealed but the top half is completely factory sealed.
US 83' Snake Eyes swivel arm MOC C-7 or better? The Card is in great condition except for a pin hole on the top of the card and the bubble is in great condition.
US Complete Night Force Set of 6 MOC C-7 to C-9?

Thanks

Tom

The Faceless Master
09-29-2005, 10:26 AM
here's a direct link to his items for sale:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmrQ2emoney24

mr.money24
09-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Thank you Don for the link to my auctions on ebay.

mr.money24
09-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know which Satan is more rare the one with the gold or black weapons? And how rare?

Thanks

Tom

Tattoo Shane
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
The one with the black weapons is believed to be harder to find but i think that with the amount of Satans that have surfaced over the last few years, neither are *that* hard to find.

mr.money24
10-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Hello everyone,

I have recieved alot of emails regarding some of my figures I listed. And just wanted to let you all to know that I will be listing all of these on ebay soon and currently in the next couple of weeks. So here is your chance to add some nice figures to your collection. I have heard alot of different opinons about the rarity of some of my figures and wanted to heard some of your opinion on which ones are the rarest and the round about value of some of these figures. I already have a certain idea but just wanted to heard your opinions. Thanks Tom

Carded Chinese Storm Shadow- I heard that there are less than ten known carded figures. Value-$500-800?

Carded Brazil Snake Eyes- Value $100-200?

UK Stalker MIB- $200-300?
UK Quarrel MIB-$150-250?
UK Red Laser MIB- $250-350?

Carded India Beachhead (red and yellow)-$100-200?
Carded India Beachhead (lime green) -$75-150?