Donde esta Rubiplas? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Donde esta Rubiplas?

gutstheberserker
09-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Have you ever seen an MOC Rubiplas Joe of any kind? I vaguely remember seeing one on ebay awhile ago but maybe I'm mistaken.

jabba the drunk
09-29-2005, 07:49 PM
No, nunca he visto un ejemplo!

The only packaged Rubiplas items I've ever seen are a few vehicles. The archive has a few pics. I recall seeing a Moray, in particular.

But, I've never seen pics of carded figs. I'm sure they are "out there", just haven't seen any.

-Peter

gutstheberserker
09-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I thought it was really weird none have popped up because you see the Brazil and Argentina stuff frequently.

GBPackRat
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Perhaps the packaging is so shooty that most if not all have already broken free of the packages.

Tanner

figurasdeaccion
09-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi, I have some items, maybe later I post some pics. It's easier to find vehicles than figures, but they still exists.

dmooretoys
10-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi, I have some items, maybe later I post some pics. It's easier to find vehicles than figures, but they still exists.

Wow, nice avatar! So you have a white Mortal, too? If so I have now seen two of these so more might begin surfacing. If you don't want to talk about it in this thread you can PM me--sorry to pry but this figure intrigues me!

Dan

Pete The Greek
10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Wow, nice avatar! So you have a white Mortal, too? If so I have now seen two of these so more might begin surfacing. If you don't want to talk about it in this thread you can PM me--sorry to pry but this figure intrigues me!

Dan

Dan, he was the original owner of the White Mortal before deciding to auction it off.

dmooretoys
10-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Dan, he was the original owner of the White Mortal before deciding to auction it off.

Thanks for clarifying, Pete. Looks like you're still the man with the figure! Wait, that didn't sound right...

Dan

figurasdeaccion
10-04-2005, 09:34 AM

That's right!!