Sorry, but I have to brag/gloat [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sorry, but I have to brag/gloat

CGC
09-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah! Woo-Hoo

I finally got one! My very own black Hyena!
Ok, so maybe it's not huge to most of you, but it's only the 2nd one I've ever seen. I know that here the black HISS is the common one, but in the UK, the red one is more easily found. The black ones - even with their Cobra stickers, are few & far between.

So how common are these? Anybody else here have one? got pics? I don't think it's listed in the YoJoe archives yet.

The Faceless Master
09-29-2005, 10:29 PM
is that the auction from the UK that comes with a HISS Driver
& <as far as we can tell> a perfect symbol?

I was watching that!! If its the same one that ended tonight,
Congrats man!! Be sure to donate pix of it for the international archives :D

CGC
09-29-2005, 10:35 PM
is that the auction from the UK that comes with a HISS Driver
& <as far as we can tell> a perfect symbol?

I was watching that!! If its the same one that ended tonight,
Congrats man!! Be sure to donate pix of it for the international archives :D
I think so, this is it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6000699387&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
The symbol looks real good, but maybe not perfect, either way, that's just a bonus. And yep, I'll send in plenty of pics when I get it, esp of the cab stickers. Until the new DTC Hiss, I don't think there's been another (other than the regular Hyena) Hiss with cab decals.

The Faceless Master
09-29-2005, 10:43 PM
I think so, this is it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6000699387&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
YEP thats the one!!
I was gonna bid on it too
but I got my Hyena already went for $70- so I doubt the misus would be
none to pleased for ANOTHER HISS tank going for that much :p

CGC
09-29-2005, 10:46 PM
I have both of the red Hyena's (both decal versions), but this one has been tough for me to find. I saw another one quite awhile ago, maybe a year & , maybe more, but I didn't have any slack in the checkbook at the time. :rolleyes:

joeboy75
09-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Are those that rare? I've seen 6 or 7 of them on ebay UK in the last year or so and never thought twice about them. Maybe I'll have to rethink.

dmooretoys
10-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Now we know what your ebay ID is....heh, heh, heh.

Just kidding! Congrats, Jim! I love it when I get something to complete a sub-section or just find something I've been looking for for a long time. There are a few items I have been watching ebay for since Februrary of 2004 and I still have not seen them.....maybe some day.

Dan

CGC
10-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Now we know what your ebay ID is....heh, heh, heh.

...snip
bah - I think most of the things I've bought have been from board members anyway.;)

Are those that rare? I've seen 6 or 7 of them on ebay UK in the last year or so and never thought twice about them. Maybe I'll have to rethink.

Maybe not as rare as I thought, but I watch a lot (at least, in the languages I can read) of the foreign ebays' pretty close, & I guess that I'm kind of surprised that I missed that many of them. It's definately possible, there may have been entire months where I probably haven't checked, but still, kinda weird...