Slow domestic USPS mail? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Slow domestic USPS mail?

Patrick A. Riley
10-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I just got my stuff from Hong Kong in 5-6 days

I've been waiting exactly 3 weeks (21 days) for a package shipped Media Mail. I know Media Mail is slow, but 3 weeks? :confused:

orionlukteel
10-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I just got my stuff from Hong Kong in 5-6 days

I've been waiting exactly 3 weeks (21 days) for a package shipped Media Mail. I know Media Mail is slow, but 3 weeks? :confused:

I recently had a Media Mail package take 28 days to get to its recipient. Fortunately it had delivery confirmation and the buyer was patient. :D

On the other hand, I had a PRIORITY MAIL package take three weeks to get from Las Vegas to Beaumont, CA - just ask Snake-Eyes01. It apparently bounced five or six different places between here and the next state over.:rolleyes:
And because it was a PayPal label, it never got scanned into the system until it got there. (that's a pet peeve in the making right there...)

ImaWalkingCorpse
10-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I recently had a Media Mail package take 28 days to get to its recipient. Fortunately it had delivery confirmation and the buyer was patient. :D

On the other hand, I had a PRIORITY MAIL package take three weeks to get from Las Vegas to Beaumont, CA - just ask Snake-Eyes01. It apparently bounced five or six different places between here and the next state over.:rolleyes:
And because it was a PayPal label, it never got scanned into the system until it got there. (that's a pet peeve in the making right there...)

I had a piece of mail coming from Iowa to KC that took one month to get here. I was aggrivated.

Patrick A. Riley
10-12-2005, 11:55 AM
And there's also a Priority package that is taking it's time....maybe. I won and paid for the auction on a Friday. So even if they shipped on Monday, it's been 9 days. But of course, the seller has not replied to e-mails, maybe another annoying Spam Filter deal :rolleyes: