What the? Sigma Six has really Blown it This Time [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What the? Sigma Six has really Blown it This Time

The MASS Device
10-22-2005, 10:26 AM
I tuned in once again to the new Joe cartoon, thinking I was ready for the worst they could throw at me. But no, they have outdone themselves this week. They re-ran the original show, which now makes it 3 times in 8 weeks that they have shown that episode. Egad! Even kids don't want to watch re-runs all the time.

What happened? They've only shown one episode since the first five-part series came to an end and now they are showing the five-part series again? I thought they had like 27 of these episodes lined up. Sigma Six is doomed.

But who knows? Maybe it was just a mistake at the network and next week they'll have it straightened out. But still a huge gaff.

We were all wondering why the number Six was used in the title. Now we know, there are only six episodes.

SharpShot
10-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Good Point. I don't understand why they would re-air the first episode especially since it is available online at the Fox kids website.

Clutch II
10-22-2005, 03:55 PM
not sure if i mentioned this here or on another site,but as of now there are no new episodes in the works or expected since ratings were bad,and Hasbro doesn't want to foot the bill to air the shows.

Obiwanjacoby
10-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Clutch, can you please cite your source for this info?

A link or something, please?

-PJ

MikePrime
10-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Maybe Sigma 6 was a cartoon produced by Cobra, their plans always failed.

Still, it's a shame, the toys are pretty nice.

Clutch II
10-22-2005, 06:42 PM
it was somewhere on the 4kids season previews.i'll try to find it again.but from what i saw their previews are of just the title promo.plus my uncle who works at the local station said they don't have anything new in the can prepped for the show,and that they have a show scheduled in Jan. to take the time slot and he hasn't seen a new slot for Sigma 6 as of yet.

skinny
10-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Springfield USA

It seems that the global company Extensive Enterprises has gone into the entertainment business launching a new network called xyz5kidsTv aimed at corrupting young minds into believing that gijoe and the government are inherently incompetent, by forming a small six man team to cause corporate sabotage via destroying experimental projects designed by a fledgling company called MARS (currently in negotiations with Extensive Enterprise) when asked for comment the heads of Extensive Enterprises simultaneously said "no comment"

Lody
10-31-2005, 07:49 AM
Here's my big problem with S6. I actually DO watch it. New GI Joe is better than none. But why is it with Anime that there is no real begining or end to an episode? The episode concludes the week before's cliff hanger then rebuilds for that week's cliff hanger ect ect. Whatever happned to one epsiode with a series of problems that were solved by the end of THAT episode? 2-part, 3-part, and 5 part mini series should be a treat...not the norm. I hate turning it on and not knowing where the action will pick up if I missed a critical point or scene. Very frustrating. I feel unfulfilled if the episode is a continuation from the previous week...and they wonder why it tanked?

Propadeutic
10-31-2005, 11:54 AM
It seems that the global company Extensive Enterprises has gone into the entertainment business launching a new network called xyz5kidsTv

Am I the only one who thinks they did a better job with "The Likeables"?