Brazilian MOC Cover Girl [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Brazilian MOC Cover Girl

Fabio
10-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I've just won a MOC Brazilian Cover Girl ("Agente Secreta") and I was wondering about how much one of these is worth. The card has the old-fashion 5 head Comandos em Ação logo. Any feedback will be appreciated!

gutstheberserker
10-28-2005, 06:30 PM
My guess is between $12 and $15. If its in c-9 condition maybe 25. This and the tan grunt are the easiest to find. There's a guy on ebay that has 24 of these in his store for $14 a piece in c-8 condition. Its still really cool though

robot_sonic
10-28-2005, 06:34 PM
A few years ago, some guys found a huge cache of these figures. They brought them to the US and sold/traded them off. That softened demand for them considerably. Plus, the Argentine Sparta is also rather easy to find. While she is a different figure, for many she is similar enough to the Brazilian for them to be satisfied buying a cheap Argentine Sparta in lieu of the Brazilian version.

Fabio
10-28-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'll wait until I receive it and then I can see its real conditions. One thing for sure, I'll try to pass it on! :D

cutter27
10-28-2005, 08:10 PM
I've had 2... First one I got for $7.50, and the second I got for about 28 reais. Neither card was in very good condition though.

Fabio
10-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I've had 2... First one I got for $7.50, and the second I got for about 28 reais. Neither card was in very good condition though.

Well, if that's the case with mine I'll just keep it - not worth the hassle to get it sold! :D

cutter27
10-31-2005, 08:23 PM
I can think of one guy who might want to deal on it... I need another MOC one, just can't do anything right now...

Fabio
10-31-2005, 08:52 PM
I can think of one guy who might want to deal on it... I need another MOC one, just can't do anything right now...

No need to hurry - the guy who sold me this one has another one up for grabs. Seems like the guy has a box of those, lol...

Urban Saboteur
06-08-2006, 05:57 AM
Reopening a downed thread I know but I didn't feel it totally necessary to open a new thread for this enquiry.

I have just purchased on a BIN from ebay an Brazilian MOC Sparta. She looks in good shape.. although the seller advertises the card as being Mint C-7?

What should I expect?
Heres the lonk
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987457589&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I know I am going to like the figure anyways as its swivel arms which is what i collect as apposed to straight arms.

NemesisEnforcerFan