New Sigma Six episode 10/29/05....NOT! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New Sigma Six episode 10/29/05....NOT!

Bravo
10-29-2005, 11:18 AM
I swear last week they said it would be all new. And todays they said "new, coming up next".

It was part 2 of the mini, the intro to Scott. Guess we got 3 more reruns in the pike now. :(

Ted
10-29-2005, 02:58 PM
I heard the same thing. Talk about being stingey with new episodes.

Richard J.
10-30-2005, 09:01 PM
But there's talk that we won't be getting any new episodes. Sigma Six has apparently been deep sixed, at least according to Clutch's post in this thread: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=30759

Sorry and I hope he's wrong.

Considering how few people here wanted to give it a chance, I'm not surprised.

Richard J.

MikePrime
10-30-2005, 09:46 PM
But there's talk that we won't be getting any new episodes. Sigma Six has apparently been deep sixed, at least according to Clutch's post in this thread: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=30759

Richard J.

Just because a person gives the show chance, it doesn't mean that they will like it. I gave it a chance, but I did not like the show.

Lody
10-31-2005, 07:46 AM
Here's my big problem with S6. I actually DO watch it. New GI Joe is better than none. But why is it with Anime that there is no real begining or end to an episode? The episode concludes the week before's cliff hanger then rebuilds for that week's cliff hanger ect ect. Whatever happned to one epsiode with a series of problems that were solved by the end of THAT episode? 2-part, 3-part, and 5 part mini series should be a treat...not the norm. I hate turning it on and not knowing where the action will pick up if I missed a critical point or scene. Very frustrating. I feel unfulfilled if the episode is a continuation from the previous week...and they wonder why it tanked?

CGC
10-31-2005, 08:21 AM
Airing reruns mid season really isn't that uncommon. 2 weeks in a row seems a bit odd, but I think it's still a little early to worry about it being cancelled already. So far, that is just a rumor, as far as I know, there hasn't been a legitimate source cited yet, we haven't seen any official statements from anybody directly involved with the production of the show.

It's definately possible, I think that most shows are cancelled within the first two months, but I hope S6 can at least finish it's first season - it'll make a huge differance in the toy sales.

Dreadnok4life
11-10-2005, 01:43 AM

Richard J.

I gave it a chance. I thought it was horrible.

Xerofall
11-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Was I hearing things, or did they call the Dreadnoks... Dreadnights?

Grail
11-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Just my thoughts on the repeats in the middle of the season issue. They do serve one real purpose.....selling toys for Christmas.

These episodes serve as a good introduction and let kids who missed them toward the shows beginning are able to catch up, which in turn spurs their interest in the toys........

Don't think of them as reruns mid season, think of them as 3 weeks of toy commercials a few weeks before the holidays.