Whats the longest you have gone since you started collecting without seeing your Joes [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Whats the longest you have gone since you started collecting without seeing your Joes

joebahama
10-30-2005, 06:03 AM
For me its one month. I came back from a deployment at work and when I saw my collection it was like being away for a year. Plus I got a ton of stuff in the mail to open. I need at least two days to get reacquainted with my joes man, ah now the wife is jealous. ;)

The Faceless Master
10-30-2005, 09:00 AM
this was this year back in July when we moved from our apartment
to a condo that we bought :D

I even lost all interest in browsing eBay & such!! :o

Cold Slither
10-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Hehe, u all missed your babys. Well, they missed you too.:p

goodguyswearblack9
10-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Mine are always at my fingertips.

Taichiro
10-30-2005, 11:35 AM
almost a whole year, while I was trying to get some important things in my life in order

mizak23
10-30-2005, 01:52 PM
About 4 months, although I do occasionally take some with me to college, the bulk on my collection is all in storage.

samluvsjoes
10-30-2005, 04:48 PM
I don't think I've ever been away from Joes, because wherever I go I either have some or buy some. But, if I have been away, it's only been like a week tops.
Sam

Col. Abernathy
10-31-2005, 02:26 AM
I didn't look at mine from 1990 until this year. I moved the boxes from Illinois to Texas to Oklahoma but other then that I just left them in storage. But it's only taken me about two months to get back into collecting. I can't get enough. In fact right now I'm at work and I'm crusing this site and ebay. This could be bad.

Propadeutic
10-31-2005, 11:47 AM
During college, I was 900 miles from my Joes for a semester at a time. In seminary I had the figures on display, but my vehicles were boxed up and unseen for four years.

gnawgahyde
11-01-2005, 09:28 AM
For me it was almost a year as we had bought a new house and everything was packed up. Now I have some shelves up in my newly repainted room and they are overflowing with Joes and Cobras. Don't think I'll ever have the room to display everything, but rotating figures and vehicles makes it fun. You're not really playing with them, but maybe you are. IDK:cool: