Error or Variant, 1986 Roadblock [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Error or Variant, 1986 Roadblock

tarz_an2003
11-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I just recently notice this slight difference/variation in my recently acquired 1986 Roadblock. When I first got him, I originally only noticed the facial differences (bold vs. FINE eye brows, eyes, mustache and goat-tee) but as of two days ago or so, upon a closer look... I also noticed the missing white compliments on his vest vs. my other figure. The unpainted white name tag, the white neck of his undershirt and then the two white clips off the front of his green vest (above the green pouch on his vest and below it, near the belt)...

Does anybody know if this is a known variant of some sort of the 1986 Roadblock???

Just figured I'd ask for those variant experts out there, though I'm sure it was a manufacturer's error in not painting those final details in on Roadblock's green vest...

P.S.
He's up for grabs guys. So if anyone's interested, please feel free to contact me.

Grade and Details:

1986 Roadblock (version 2) 100% complete w/ file card
"THE VARIANT missing the white compliments"

He literally doesn't have any major paint wear any where. The only paint wear I found was a spec off the bottom point of his knife, near the waist. A common wear found in the 1986 Roadblock due to the tip of the knife being so close to the waistline (the belt). The edges of his boots have very "minute" paint wear. Nothing really noticeable at ALL! His joints are freakishly stiff...

I'd give him a C9 simply because of the specs of paint wear I had mentioned above.

The offer is $11 which includes free shipping and I WILL NOT SHIP via bubble-mailer. If requested I can do the Priority box on Roadblock. Let me know....

:)

-An

Joebros
11-02-2005, 01:06 AM
It is just an error IMO.

Joebros