Big Lob images [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Big Lob images

yojoebro82
11-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Is anyone able to hook me up with some high quality images of Big Lob from the movie? Thanks.

EndlessMike
11-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I've got a personal rip of the movie sittin on my HD for the moment, if you have a good screen cap program or can point me in the right direction i'd be happy to cap some screens. I have snag-it but cant get it to capture images from videos for some reason. Might be because it's shareware i have no idea.

Patrick A. Riley
11-16-2005, 02:15 PM
Here's some. If you need something specific let me know

Obiwanjacoby
11-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Ohhh!!! Thanks Patrick! Custom FC comin' right up!!!:D

-PJ

CGC
11-16-2005, 11:48 PM
I've got a personal rip of the movie sittin on my HD for the moment, if you have a good screen cap program or can point me in the right direction i'd be happy to cap some screens. I have snag-it but cant get it to capture images from videos for some reason. Might be because it's shareware i have no idea.
Best thing available!

You know that useless "Print Screen" button? Well, it's good for something. Pause your movie where you want it, then hit Print Screen. Now, open up MS Paint, or any other graphics program you're comfortable with. Go to File, then Open New, now paste. Viola! The cheapest, easiest screen capture device you could hope for, & now that unused key works, too! ;)

Xerofall
11-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Best thing available!

You know that useless "Print Screen" button? Well, it's good for something. Pause your movie where you want it, then hit Print Screen. Now, open up MS Paint, or any other graphics program you're comfortable with. Go to File, then Open New, now paste. Viola! The cheapest, easiest screen capture device you could hope for, & now that unused key works, too! ;)

Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. For most of my video I have to use a program called Irfanview.

Search google for it. :)

yojoebro82
11-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Ohhh!!! Thanks Patrick! Custom FC comin' right up!!!:D

-PJ

That's exactly why I posted this in the first place.

Thanks for the pictures Pat.