View Full Version : Star Wars Transformers

Xerofall
11-14-2005, 10:59 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/newsID.6B9C4354-D56F-E112-4B2CA1170DB9CDBD/page.news/dn/default.cfm

I searched and didn't see if this was mentioned before, but I just saw this and thought it looked pretty cool.

Sorry if this is old news to you guys...

CGC
11-14-2005, 11:10 PM
We have to wait until January?!?, ahh geez. . .

JoeMG323
11-15-2005, 01:14 AM
I've read about them at a couple other boards and it seems most people don't care for them too much. I think they're great! Definitely going to pick up Vader as I collect all things Vader and probably Obi as well. Who knows, if they aren't that popular and end up getting dumped in the clearance bin after too long, then I may just pick them all up!

I heard there may even be a Fett one, too. I'd definitely grab one of those.

cthulhu522
11-15-2005, 06:31 AM
You can put me in the I don't care for them too much category...

I just think that the Star Wars line is going overboard trying to find new ways to make some money, but if people are buying, why not?

crimsonhawk
11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
::mumble mumble:: Ugly abominations of all that is holy ::mumble mumble:: Would have much rather saw Optimus as a Crimson hiss or Starscream as a raven. ::mumble mumble::

Shogi
11-15-2005, 06:37 PM
These may go over better than the transforming superhero toys, ya know, Punisher transforms into a gun......

ttfndude
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM
I just checked these out yesterday in Toyfare 101 I thought they looked cool, I might buy one to just have one. But they will definately sell the crap out of these things.

ttfndude

dockingbay97
11-16-2005, 09:42 AM
As an avid SW collector at first glance these disgust me. A lot of other collectors are having the same reaction. I am not for sure how they will sell. Kids will surely like them as they love Transformers.

What will save them for me is in vehicle mode they very much resemble the old action fleet vehicles. I will buy one initially and if they work enough as an action fleet replacement, I will get more.

The only new SW item that irks me more is the figures on choppers series. I just don't need Darth Vader or Luke on a chopper.