Action Force Tomax and Xamot question [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Action Force Tomax and Xamot question

toy-nutz
11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, I just got a carded Tomax and Xamot on Action Force card. I was wondering is this worth as much as the US version? I got it in a trade with a friend of mine from England for some DTC stuff and fell I owe him a few more figures if it is equal to the US one. It is in great shape and very minty. Thanks!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!

Obiwanjacoby
11-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Is this in the archive? Do you have a pic?

What did you give him in return?

-PJ

toy-nutz
11-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I do have pics, here are the links for my YoJoe photo album:

http://photos.yojoe.com/showphoto.php?photo=1557&cat=500

http://photos.yojoe.com/showphoto.php?photo=1559&cat=500&ppuser=3826

If you need more pictures let me know, and if we need them for the archives, who do I send them to?

I got him 1 wave 1 singles cases and 2 wave 2 single cases. He feels we are even. Looking on Ebay, a moc US version is going about $110-150. Main reason he feels we are even was he had this at Joe Con this year for sale, but no one bought it at $120, best offer he had was $90. Also he said he has an another he was wanting to trade me for more DTC stuff so I offered to see if there is any intrest for them. Thanks for your help!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!

Tattoo Shane
12-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Man, that's a cool looking piece!

JeffreyKabal
12-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Don't think it worht more. Allthough European items were released in a smaller amount the Joe world prefers American carded items. I have Tomax and Xamot on a French card and a m8 of mine on Belgian card and we both got them cheaper then the American ones.

Blitzwingz
12-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Don't think it worht more. Allthough European items were released in a smaller amount the Joe world prefers American carded items. I have Tomax and Xamot on a French card and a m8 of mine on Belgian card and we both got them cheaper then the American ones.

I've got a Belgium carded set, which I would like to trade for a 100% Dutch original. So if anyone has the dutch language version...