GI Joe Funskool Rapid Fire Motorcycle (RAM) & Mobile Missile System (MMS) W/ Clutch [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : GI Joe Funskool Rapid Fire Motorcycle (RAM) & Mobile Missile System (MMS) W/ Clutch

AkshayLakhiani
12-02-2005, 04:12 AM
(Another Thread like this is posted in the For Sale Section)

Greetings,

I have two very rare GI JOE Funskool Items you may be interested in:

The First is a Funskool Rapid Fire Motorcycle or (RAM), The vehicle is MIB, with all Inserts, A Funskool GI Joe Catalog (w/ offer) and an unapplied decal sheet.Asked a couple of collectors about this, and many didn't even know it exsisted.This is quite a rare item.:cool:

The other is a Funskool Mobile Missile System or (MMS).The vehicle is MIB, with all Inserts, A Funskool GI Joe Catalog (w/ offer) and an unapplied decal sheet & A funskool promotional flyer. Vehicle includes the funskool version of Clutch, mint in a baggie (Clutch is quite a rare funskool figure).The original version of this vehicle came with Hawk.A pretty rare peice.

I'm looking to sell these item's, and Iam open to all offers.
Will email Pic's to those who are interested.

I buy and sell on ebay aswell (lakhiani99), have a feedback score of 138 (99.3%).

AkshayLakhiani
12-02-2005, 04:13 AM
Hi,

To all those that are interested in viewing the Pics of the GI Joe Funskool Rapid Fire Motorcycle (RAM) & Mobile Missile System(MMS), I have just uploaded all 11 pictures to my Yahoo Photo album, please go to the website below to view the pics:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akshaylakhiani/my_photos

Thanks
Have a geat day
God Bless

Clutch II
12-02-2005, 04:15 AM
actually this thread was moved to the for sale section by our very helpful moderators because that is where it belonged,but good luck.

now your 2nd. post in this thread does belong here,great pics.

AkshayLakhiani
12-02-2005, 04:16 AM
HI,
Would Just Like to Thank donsbabyboo for his Help.Would also like to thank all those who showed interest in these items.

The Funskool Rapid Fire Motorcycle (RAM) & Mobile Missile System(MMS) are still up for grabs!!!!

Pete The Greek
12-02-2005, 11:38 AM
interested in the Mobile Missile System or (MMS) with Clutch. how do you want to be contacted (email, PM etc.) LMK

Peter

AkshayLakhiani
12-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi,
You can email me at akshaylakhiani@hotmail.com (or if you want just PM me).

Have a great day
God Bless

AkshayLakhiani
12-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately these items have already been sold.They are no longer up for sale.I will be locking down this thread soon.

Since I'm selling off my collection, in the next week or so, I will be listing more cool stuff for sale.Please check my new threads ;)

I would like to thank all of you for your interest and emails.

Have a great day
God Bless

AkshayLakhiani
12-04-2005, 01:15 AM
How do I go about locking this thread down??