Bagged Frostbite, AF mail away?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Bagged Frostbite, AF mail away??

toy-nutz
12-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, I got this bagged Tiger Force Frostbite and wonder is this an Action Force mail away? Here is a picture of the figure and the paper it comes with.

Links to photos in my YoJoe photo album:

http://photos.yojoe.com/showphoto.php?photo=1564&cat=500&ppuser=3826

http://photos.yojoe.com/showphoto.php?photo=1563&cat=500&ppuser=3826

On the paper it list the langueges as
UK, FR (French), D (Dutch), SP (Spanish), IT (Itailian), and NL (Netherlands?)

On the other side it says:
1989 Playskool (UK), a division of Hasbro-Bradley (UK) LTD.
Caswell Way. New Port, Gwent NP9 0HY
Components from more than one country.
Colours and detail design may vary from those illustrated

It is hard to see the rest, but it looks to repeat in the other languages. So any idea on what it is? Any idea of worth? Anyone interested in it?? Thanks

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!

Deadshot
12-06-2005, 11:23 PM
I have that figure as well. Mine is exactly the same ( with the paper insert) it however was taken directly out of a MIB ACtion Force Tiger Cat that I traded for a while back. Yeah i opened up a perfectly fine example of a MIB Tiger cat just because I felt like builing something Joe, lol.

So it would be my understanding that what you have there is another one that was taken from the box and just never opened up.

toy-nutz
12-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I have that figure as well. Mine is exactly the same ( with the paper insert) it however was taken directly out of a MIB ACtion Force Tiger Cat that I traded for a while back. Yeah i opened up a perfectly fine example of a MIB Tiger cat just because I felt like builing something Joe, lol.

So it would be my understanding that what you have there is another one that was taken from the box and just never opened up.

Cool thanks! I got this one from a friend in England, he said he picked it up at a show over there, the guy he got it from had a bunch of diffrent ones pretty cheap. No vehicles just an assortment of these bagged Joes. I will see what other figures he got, he said my Frostbite was a double. Thanks again!

Michael Richards
Bulletman Big B
All Hail DOB!!