Thanks [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Thanks

Urban Saboteur
01-17-2006, 02:09 AM
Hi,
I'd like to make a special mention to the following board members for there contribution in my recruitment drive:D.

BIGFAN-Is a STAR!!.. What more can I possibly say.. As long as I keep breathing and getting money I'll keep buying from this guy.. this guy is like that basketball star.. you heard of him?.. Karl Malone.. they called him the mail man.. cos he always delivered.. same with Curt.. he always gets you stuff!!

Carnage717-A big thanks to Carnage.. he helped me bump up my Alley Viper teams by two in December. Many thanks the AV's are currently going through consistent AV training in time for the dio.:p

YELSEW-Thanks Wes. they arrived this morning.. exactly as described those guys are monsters.. real gorillas!!.. I'm so impressed with my collection of AV's and your two have added brilliantly.

Also I would like to mention Jon_Boy for his patience and understanding. He helped me out with an AV only for it to go AWOL in the post.. he remained patient and sorted the problem out for me. We both didnt eventually get what we want as he gave me back a refund.. but it was his communication and understanding I would like to praise.

Many thanks to you guys.. the cobra forces of AV's will soon be taking back the world.. city block by city block of course!!
NEMESIS ENFORCER FAN.